Chapter 20

A week later, everyone was talking about the latest.

"I honestly didn't know she was into designing but these boots are to die for." Perrie was scrolling through her Instagram posts to show her friends some pictures she had posted where she modeled some boots. The boots were going to be released this weekend by Anika, one of her and Leigh's model friends from the shoot. She had sent Perrie and Leigh-Anne invitations to the event the day after that sleepover and had also sent them some of the boots as a gift. People were excited for the event since Perrie had made it clear that she and Leigh would be there. It was like D's Angels were reuniting. A subgroup of us anyway. With how their 'fans' were getting on, Perrie was wondering what they would do once they saw their Vogue magazine. That would be released next week along with their interview. And now mam's arranging a meeting with everyone's teams since we're getting more offers and deals. This summer would be busy for everyone involved with that name. D's Angels. She knew that her mother was having a ball with this.

Jungkook chewed and swallowed some of his lunch before pointing at one of the pictures that Perrie had posted. "I would indeed die for those items of clothing."

"He always gotta say shit in the weirdest way." Princeton said. "This is huge though. Everyone's really excited for that launch party. Did you and Leigh get backstage passes or am I dreaming too big?" He felt slick since Perrie and Leigh-Anne had invited him and Jungkook as their plus ones. Tough luck for Ray though. He ain't as important as us. When Perrie had posted her invitation, it had read that she could bring one other person so all the rejects at their school had been sending her friends DM's requesting that she bring them but they had ignored them. Some had asked if Leigh could bring one of them but the gang had not answered. It had apparently gotten so bad that people were DMing Sairah to ask if Leigh-Anne could consider them to come but Sairah apparently had no idea how DM's worked because she had not even opened them. They only knew that that happened because Leigh had been tinkering on Sairah's Instagram to delete something that she had changed her mind about letting her sister post. She had noticed that Sairah had several unanswered DM's so had checked them for her sister in case they were important. Instead of finding DM's from game developers and prestigious companies, Leigh had seen a bunch of people from Perrie's school asking if Leigh could bring them with her to Anika's event.

Perrie laughed at Princeton's question. "Of course we're allowed backstage darling. We're VIP. Hoohoohoohoo." She had been embracing her fame and exclusivity for a while now. It had started after her head began to swell by the fact that Jesy desired her strength to change so that she could have what Leigh-Anne and Perrie had. Does she like Leigh or what? This has never even been confirmed. Jesy was in the bathroom right now so she could not stare suspiciously at her.

"You're an owl now?" Jade was referring to the strange laugh of a while ago.

Perrie's face dropped as the guys laughed. "No. I'm just diverse in the way I laugh."

Ray sighed. "Y'all better have fun for those of us who won't be there."

"Aww." Perrie, Jungkook, Jade and Princeton said. Perrie and Leigh had chosen who could come with them at random. Well Jade was out of the picture since she had a date with Sairah that Friday but to make it easier to choose among the remaining candidates, Perrie had done eenie meenie mini mo on her contact list. Oh I didn't include Jesy in the options. She's not ready. And it just so happened that Jungkook and Princeton ended up being chosen,

"Don't worry. Next time, you'll be coming for sure alright? 'Cause I'll be requesting more backstage passes! Hahahaha!" Perrie waved her arms around.

"Bring enough for the rest of us!" Someone from a different table said.

"Suck my dick moron!" Perrie said with her middle finger raised.