Go! Go! GO! - Dawn

We rolled across the floor, feeling so badass. But obviously it doesn't just work like in the movies. We all messed up pretty badly, Dean destroying her knee as all of us ended up with bad grazes all over, but we had to quickly get over it and keep on moving. I dismissed the stinging pain in my knees as I ran into the cool air conditioning. I followed right behind Ace who was heading straight for the Coles straight ahead. Next to it was a Chemist which Echo and Dean headed to, Scarlette following Ace. Shit, who do I go with? They would probably need more help with food supplies, but Dean's injured..
I had to quickly make my decision and go with it, making a quick turn for the Chemist. We quickly grabbed a plastic basket and started to load it with everything that seemed reasonable, from medicines to bandages and first aid kits.
"BANG SHAMSH' echoed throughout the whole shopping center. shit As soon as we ran back out we noticed that Ace and Scarlette also came running out, bright green bags in their hands as a mob of Walkers followed closely after them. As we started to head back to the car park again, there was this bug area right in the middle of the center with a huge mechanical board hanging from the top, surrounded by open levels. I thought that at least the Walkers had a little bit of common sense, but obviously not. They started to jump off from the railings down to the bottom floor where we were. But the others must've not noticed.
"What the Frick did you guys do?"Echo shouted as he ran to the middle of the bottom floor, right underneath the hanging board.
Only then did they realise it was raining walkers. I looked straight ahead and up, only to see a huge amount of heavy Walkers jumping onto the top of the board, the thick black wires snapping. I acted immediately looking at who was right underneath it. Echo
"MOVE!"I shouted as I dived forward pushing Echo right out of the way.
But my 'moment' was ruined by a wave of sharp pain crashing into my body followed by darkness swallowing me.