Survives? - Echo

The blood snaked towards me as I stared down at Dawn's crushed hand from underneath the huge board...

I stared down through the fire at Alice's white skin, know burning slowly, her limbs turned in impossible directions, clearly dead...

I woke to an immediate chill to my spin and through my skin. There was a small amount of heat by my side as if someone had fallen asleep by my side. I shot up seeding straight up immediately. I noticed that there were many other people sleeping practically onto of each other trying to conserve body heat. The person next to me woke up, rubbing her eyes.

"Ah! Echo! You're finally awake, thank god man! Shit. I thought you'd never wake."sighed the familiar girl by my side.

It took me along time to process it until it hit me.

"T-Tash?"I asked.

I didn't know her very well, all I knew was she's the fastest girl in our school for long distance and short distance. So it wasn't a surprise that she's a survivor.

"Hn? What's up? You make it sound as if you didn't know it was me."she raised eye brows but quickly stood up.

Her curly brown hair reached her shoulders, but it was tied up in a small pony tail. When she returned she handed me a can of fruit with a broken plastic spoon. Me being me, I didn't trust her. There were only four other people in the camp and they were all male, so I'm glad that I at least I had one female.

"How long was I out for?"I asked as I nodded a thank you and took the can.

"Two to three days."she responded casually.

"What?!"I almost shouted in shock.

"Hey, gurl! Keep your voice down!"Tash hushed putting on a fake Asian accent.

"Are there any other girls or people I might know?"I asked, wondering if I should stay in this camp or not.

"Hmm... Well you know Ace right? Well he's out scouting right now,"As soon as I heard his name my mood lit up.

"Was there anyone with him?"I asked excitedly.

"Nup. But there are two other girls. But they're both like eleven and ten."Tash responded, some how, some hope was sparked. They could be my sisters...

"Names?"

"Clow and Iris."at this point I was on my feet to go see them.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Bro, Bruh. They're out with Ace, scouting." she replied trying to get me to be quiet.

"What?! You let them go scouting? They're young and immature!"I snapped mildly.

"Well, it wasn't my choice. The guys made a rule in this place. If you're gonna stay here then you have to be useful."Tash sighed.

I stopped. That was true though, and I couldn't escape that fact. We would probably say that as well... I'm just thinking differently 'cause they're my sisters. At that second, Ace, Clow and Iris arrived. They didn't seem very happy, just very puffed out. I immediately jumped up, embracing my two sisters.

"How the hell did you two get to Canberra?"I asked as I continued to hug them.

"Eecchhhooo.... You're suffocating us...."Mumbled Clow as I quickly let go of her.

I turned to Ace to greet him as well but he was already whispering something to Tash. What I also found unusual was that all the guys hadn't woken up yet.

"Echo!"Ace quickly embraced me and told me their plan.

"We're heading for the CSIOR. Tash and your sisters are coming with us. The guys are all drugged so don't worry, they're all f*cking psycho paths. I found Dean and the others when we went scouting."I nodded my expression changing to a more serious one.