Chapter One: Training

Three months later

Rachel and Dick were out to get coffee while Jason, Cora and Gar were training as usual. Jason was blindfold with a wooden sword and Gar wasn't. They were going to fight each other.

"When I give the word, come at me," Jason said preparing fro Gar. "And don't hold back."

Gar nodded.

"Did you just nod?"

"Yeah, got it, just uhh, don't hold back," Gar said worryingly.

"Go!" Jason called.

In a matter of seconds Jason had won. They went again and Jason succeed. Gar waved his hand in front of Jason's eyes, making sure he couldn't see.

The final time the sparred it went on longer. Gar was becoming better. Jason done loads of flips and was on the other side of Gar. Gar hit him over on the head easily.

Meanwhile Cora was blindfolded too but wasn't sparring with them. She had a bow and arrow in her hand and was aiming for an archery target. She had gotten the hang of archery in the last couple of months. It was her thing if she wasn't using her powers.

She shot an arrow and she heard it hit the board. She took another arrow out from her bag and aimed in again without being able to see. Cora took a deep breath in, then she shot the arrow. She heard snapping and then she let a breath out.

That's when Gar had hit Jason over the had.

"Okay, fuck man," Jason said angrily  pulling off his blind fold. Cora did the same to see the commotion.

"You said, 'don't hold back'," Gar explained.

"What were you doing? I was fucking blindfolded," Jason said angrily.

"You said, 'don't hold back'," Gar mimicked this time.

"Should I get the hose?" Rachel said walking into the training room.

"What going on?" Dick asked following Rachel.

"We did what you said, the blindfold thing. And he went nuts on me," Jason explained clearly annoyed.

"He said 'don't hold back'," Gar defended.

"Why do we even learn to fight like this, man? It's idiotic, we have eyes" Janson stated.

"In a battle anything could be taken from you. You're hands," Dick said twisting Jason's hand and taking his weapon.

"You're feet," Dick continued staging the sword into the ground between Gar's feet.

"And you're eyes," he finished pointing them at Rachel's eyes, which she didn't flinch. "No matter what's taken you must be able to keep fighting, and win."

Cora went over to them fixing her hair from the blindfold.

"Well done Cora," he said looking at the target board, which had two arrows on the bullseye, one going through the other. Cora hadn't noticed this till now.

"What? Oh yeah, that's different though. And even if I was fighting blindfolded I can still use my mind to figure out you're next moves," Cora explained.

"Use that to your advantage," Dick commented. "Alright go get changed. Attack scenarios in the tech room in five minutes, and breakfast."

Everyone left the room except for Dick and Jason. Jason was begging to go back to Gotham. Cora too but she kinda liked it here. Bruce said he'd have Cora back anytime but Jason, not so sure about that. He only like being Robin for the wrong things. He didn't do it to save people, only for the joy and privilege of it.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
And I'm back. Season 2 has started. I know this one was really short but I think I'll make the chapters shorter this season I'm not sure though. I've decided what way to plan Gar and Cora's relationship as well as Cora's and Jason's. If you have any ideas feel free to let me know. Xx.