Chapter Seventeen: Farwell

Everyone stood there, wearing black. Cora was wearing her black beanie with a black dress and black leather jacket. Dick went over to Rachel as she said her goodbyes. Cora stood beside Conner and Gar chatting away. She looked over at Rachel entering the plane.

As they watched the plane go off they all stood in a line. Dick, Rose, Cora, Gar, Dawn, Kory, Conner and Hank. Cora held Gar's hand tightly. She seen Jason on his motorbike for a split second and she smiled a bit. That was the last time she'd see Jason for a long while.

————————————————————

Cora was in her room. She blamed herself for a lot of things. The destruction of the amusement park. The people who got hurt. Donna's death. She didn't speak to many people after Donna's funeral. She stayed in her room all day until dinner came.

Cora was still in her room when a nock came at her door. She didn't answer but the person came in. It was Gar.

"You sure you don't want dinner?"

Cora stayed silence. He came over to her. Cora was lying on her bed facing away from Gar. He walked over to er and grabbed her hands, pulling her up.

"Gar," Cora said as he pulled her down the hallway towards the kitchen. Her eyes were still red and puffy.

"Gar, wait," she said stoping right at the entrance to the kitchen. No one had seen them yet but they could hear them.

"What is it?" Gar asked with concern.

Cora sighed. "I-I need to know. Who my real parents were. And the organisation who gave me these- these abilities," she explained.

Gar stayed silent not liking what he was about to hear.

"I don't want to leave this place, or you, but I- I don't belong here. Not yet anyways. I need to know about my past." It broke her heart explaining it to Gar.

"Cora, don't say that. You do belong here. You're a Titan just like everyone else," Gar told her.

Cora shook her head and looked down. "No, Gar. I'm not. I'm some girl who was experimented on. Given abilities. I accidentally killed the two people who adopted me."

"Alright. I understand what you need to do. Just please find me after, okay?" Gar asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't be able to stay away from you that long," Cora joked.

Both of them walked into the kitchen together, ready to have a nice family dinner for once. Cora didn't know who she was. But she will. No matter how long it'll take. She was going to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Alright, so that's it. Season 2 is officially finished. I'm still debating whether to leave it like this or to do Season 3. I kind of like how it finished but I want to do a bit on Red Hood. Anyways, thank you all so much for your support. I appreciate it all so much, really. Thank You.