Chapter Eighteen: Road Trip

Cora, Gar, Kory, Conner, Tim and Rachel were waiting in the hanger with Bruce's jet. That all had their bags with them, waiting for Dick.

"He said ten o'clock," Kory said worryingly. "He did say 10:00 right."

"He said 10:00," Conner answered.

"He'll get here," Rachel spoke. "Eventually. He always does."

Gar and Cora turned around to a honking vehicle in the distance.

"Hey, did someone order a bus?" Gar asked.

"What is that?!" Cora asked confused.

Her eyes landed on a long vehicle that had just parked in front of them. Dick and Donna exited the bus.

"Hey, Dick, uh, what is that?" Rachel asked politely.

"That's an RV," Dick said pointing to the long bus. "I figured it'd be way more fun than taking Bruce's jet."

"Why would that be more fun?" Kory asked herself annoyed.

Gar smiled in agreement but the others didn't seem too happy. "Road trip," Gar yelled running into the bus.

"Right, 'cause who would wanna fly in the Batjet?" Rachel asked stilled not happy with the idea.

"Exactly," Dick replied as him and Rachel started loading things into the RV.

"You've got to be kidding me. There better be a lot of room in there," Cora sighed following after Gar.

Cora found Gar in the back of the bus. He was sitting in a sort of booth. Cora sat near to him and smiled. "You look too happy," Cora eyed him.

"Is that such a bad thing," he smirked as he wrapped his hand around her, pulling her closer.

"Never said it was," Cora laughed.

Rachel entered next along with Conner. Rachel and Conner sat in the seats behind the driver seats.

"Tim?" Cora asked as he jumped on board and sat in front of Gar and Cora.

"Are you gonna be the next Robin?" Gar asked excitedly.

"Maybe," Tim shrugged

Dick and Kory entered then and sat in front. As Dick started driving, Cora took out her earphones and started to play some music. Gar took one and Cora leaned her head on his shoulder, letting out a breath.

Finally, she was heading back to San Francisco, her home. With her family, the Titans.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
And that's it. I'm happy I finally finished it because I usually never finish books. Thanks for anyone who has been reading this. If Titans comes out with a season 4 (I'm not sure if they will) then I'll do a next season. I'm thinking about starting an Umbrella Academy fanfic but not a 100% yet. But yeah, finished now so thanks for ur support xx.

So I realised this isn't getting much reads so I might take it down in a few days but I'm not sure yet.