Chapter Tweleve: The Truth

Cora couldn't think of where to go so she went to the training room. After a few moments Rose entered the room. Cora looked at her then looked away. She really wanted to punch this girl in the face no matter how many times she healed.

"I don't think we've officially met yet," Rose said holding her hand out to Cora.

Cora ignored and went over to her face. "Listen, you can drop the act, I know who you are. I know what you and you're dad is planning. I know that you are only here because of him," Cora said clearly annoyed that everyone thought it was Jason when it was Rose and obviously because she kissed Jason.

"How did you figure it out?" Rose asked admiring a sword and picking it up.

"I looked into you're mind," Cora said calmly eyeing the sword in Rose's hand.

"Have you told anyone?"

"I tried to, but they didn't listen," Cora said watching Rose walk towards her.

"Good," Rose said swinging the sword over her head and towards Cora's head.

Cora used her telekinesis to push the sword away but Rose kept going. Cora was becoming weak and the sword was nearly a touching her head.

"Cora?" came Gar's voice.

Rose let go of the sword and Cora accidentally threw it across the room. It fell on the floor with a metallic sound. Rose quickly stood back and pretended she was looking at the other weapons in the room.

"Oh there you are," he said looking at Cora then looking at Rose. Cora was just staring at Rose. "Eh, Dick wants all of us, now."

"Okay," she said and Gar took her hand leading her to the kitchen with Rose following behind.

————————————————————

Dick stood in the middle of the room; Kory on a chair behind him; Jason sepreate from the group, sitting at the table; Rachel sitting on the big kitchen counter; Rose, Hank, Dawn and Donn sitting around it and Gar and Cora sitting on the small kitchen counter beside the fridge.

"I lied. I lied to you guys because I was afraid you'd leave this place...and me. And if that happened there'd be no Titans.," Dick started off speaking directly to Rachel, Gar, Cora and Jason.

"And I lied to you, too. I told you that Jericho was dead when I got to the church. But he wasn't. He was alive. He died trying to save me from his father," Dick confessed putting it all out there.

"I'm sorry. You all deserve more." There was silence all around the room.

Hank took a deep breath in and stood up, walking towards Dick. Then he punched him straight up.

"You lying sack of shit."

"Hey," Dawn said pushing Hank away.

Kory stood up to help Dick, his nose was bleeding.

"How many other fucking half-truths have you told us?" Donna said annoyed.

"At least you got a half-truth," Rachel said.

"Oh no," Cora muttered looking down.

"My brother is dead because of you," Rose spoke up.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Cry me a river. Tell it to someone who gives a shit," Cora muttered making a few heads turn in her direction.