Chapter 7-- Asleep (cleaned)

Leon's POV;;

It's been 9 days since Aiden fell asleep and he still hasn't woken.

''His condition is the same'' Marry Ann said coming from the room Aiden had been staying in. We had moved his stuff to a bedroom downstairs so that when he wakes up, he won't have to climb stairs and overwork himself.

''When is he going to wake up?'' My mate asked for the millionth time since he fell asleep.

''He's just exhausted, Luna. He'll wake when his body feels its time.'' Marry Ann replied in her soft sweet voice.

The whole time Aiden has been asleep Luna hadn't left his side, Jayce hadn't been focused and I've been worried for my distraught mate and her unresponsive brother. In short, the pack has been completely out of whack. I worry for Aiden and Luna but if work doesn't get done, people are going to notice and I don’t just mean our pack.

Luna's POV;;

He just won’t wake up. I don't know what to do anymore.

''Please wake up Aiden.'' I begged.

No matter how much I beg, plead or cry he just won't come back to me.

''Please, baby brother. I just got you back.'' I tightened my grip on his hand again.

Nothing... It’s always nothing. I heard the door click open and Jayce walk in.

''Anything?''

I shook my head no and he sat next to me.

''I'm sorry Luna. I didn't--'' I cut him off.

''No. It's not your fault. He's just overworked'' I tried to convince him, but myself even more.

''It's his birthday today. He's 16 now.'' I whispered, stroking his face and kissing his forehead softly.

''Luna, dinner is ready. Please come and eat with us.'' Evan's soft, sympathetic voice broke the silence.

I reluctantly released my grip on Aiden, dried my eyes and left the room.

Aiden's POV;;

''Aiden. It’s time. It's time to wake up.''

I opened my eyes to find a black abyss. Nothing here except me and a white wolf. My wolf.

''Where am I?''

''You're asleep and it’s time to wake up.''

''I can't. I don't know how.''

''Listen.''

I listened, waiting to hear anything, anything at all until I heard a distant whisper that rolled into my ears like the wind. It felt like music softly flowing over the mountains, slowly being dulled out by the sounds of the forest, the trees, the grass, the plants, the weeds and the shrubs. It felt like magic. It felt like… my mate.

''Aiden, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.''

I could barely hear it, even with my wolf hearing, but I knew that voice. I found comfort in it but I couldn't remember anything. No names, no faces, nothing. My mind was completely blank from anything. I couldn’t remember a family, I couldn’t remember a pack, I couldn’t remember a childhood and I certainly couldn’t remember a mate. But that voice... It felt so familiar, like I had known it for a lifetime.

''Who is that?'' I asked my wolf.

''Mate''

''What?'' I shot him a panicked and confused look.

I don't have a mate. I'm not 16 yet. At 16 you get your mate. I knew my age. I knew it. So who was this voice? My head hurt from trying to remember. It felt like my brain was pulsing in my own skull trying to break through the bone and seep into the forest floor and with every attempt to remember this voice it only got stronger and more painful.

''He's in pain Aiden. Wake up.''

''I don't know how!'' I yelled looking around for anything, anything to get me to wake up from this horrible sleep, this dream, this nightmare.

''Hurry or he'll break sooner or later.'' My wolf started to vanish.

''Help me! I don't know how!'' I yelled trying to get closer but he was gone into nothingness.

I was alone, asleep and causing my mate pain, something no wolf ever wanted to do to their mate, something that could break a wolf, send him to insanity and later, but not long after, to his death.

''Someone help me.'' I sobbed.

Anonymous POV;;

''They are weakening. The boy is in a deep sleep; both Alpha's and Beta are distracted leaving the pack vulnerable. We can strike now My Lady.''

''The time has come. Wake the others.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N;;

Comment/Vote/Fan ♥ 

Guys I'll be submitting my other book ''Excite Your Taste Buds'' like right...now ;o

Go check it out but until then here's a quick look at it ♥

Tommy has a secret. He's gay. He's also in love with the university student who works at a donut shop. Coincidental, that shop happens to be his favourite and he visits it everyday to buy donuts, a hot chocolate and to see his bestfriend, Jen. It's like Tommy can never escape the reality that Chace. Is. Straight.