Introduction, TWs, and Disclaimers. Oh my!

Hey there, home slices. So, you've stumbled across my book. How unfortunate.      

     I'm pulling your leg. Anyway, this is my mandatory disclaimers, trigger warnings, and introduction.      

--Firstly, all of my chapters have a song linked to them. The music picked is what I think vibes best with that chapter. Odds are, I listened to it when I was editing. So, if you like listening to music while reading or you're looking for new music to jam to, you've come to the right place.     

 --Secondly, all of the images used in my character banners can be found on Pinterest and do not belong to me. All ownership goes back to the original owners of the pictures.      

--Thirdly, this is a fictional story with fictitious characters, settings, and situations. Any correlation between real people, places, or situations is purely coincidental.     

 --Fourthly, this is a story where all the characters are involved in organized crime. However, I do not condone illegal activities.     

 --Fifthly, in saying that this is a story about organized crime, here is a list of trigger warnings to be aware of while reading my story. Please do not skip over this list, as it is necessary for reader safety.     

 -Mafia and gang violence, gun violence, blood, gore, death, family loss, grief, sexual content, kink content (there will be 18+ warnings as well as a list of kinks included when the spice comes about for those curious), human trafficking, sex trafficking, manipulation told from the perspective of the manipulated and the manipulator, predatory behavior, survivor's guilt, pedophilia, forced marriage, gaslighting, PTSD, anxiety, survival mode, and a suicide attempt.      

--Again, do not skip over the trigger warnings. My goal is to provide entertainment for those who enjoy dark fantasy. So please be wary.      

--Remember to vote, comment, and follow, as the interaction is very encouraging and helps me remember that someone enjoys my work. I will try my best to interact back as much as possible in return. And with that, I leave you to enjoy the fictitious world I created to escape my reality. Have fun!