Chapter 1: Angel Like Girl

Now some people think that the Vks are scary and because they where raised by villains and their heads are full of evil tricks, but that's not the case. Ever since they moved to Auradon their hearts have become sweeter, but for one boy that was never the case. Carlos De Vil is the son of Cruella De Vil and at the age of fourteen he and his best friends Mal, Evie and Jay all moved to Auradon together. Mal was the one who intended on being evil to please her mother. But Carlos wasn't!

Evil is a strong word to justify someone but even before he moved Carlos wasn't all evil, yes he was forced into it, but he was smart, clever, kind and funny. The Vks have lived in Auradon for a good few months and Carlos is now sixteen, and even saw the coronation of king Ben, where this story all happens at the dance.

Carlos danced with a girl called Jane, the daughter of fairy godmother. Going around the school jane is un-noticed. People see her as 'plain' and 'invisible' and most people would even say 'ugly' but Carlos didn't see that. He saw a girl who had fair-snowlike skin with chocolate hair and eyes as blue as sapphires and a bubbly personality. He wasn't too sure which one of those features of her made Carlos fall in love with her. But whatever it was, made him fall pretty damn hard.

Time passed as Carlos day dreamed about the beautiful girl but he was interrupted by someone sitting next to him. Trying his hardest to ignore them, Carlos tried to block out the person next to him. Alas, there was no hope.

"hey Carlos!" An all to familiar voice said, their voice made his skin shiver with cold tingles that ran up his spine. Being in their presence was torture let alone speaking go them.

"hi Ella..." Carlos groaned, Ella was the daughter of Elsa and Jack Frost and also the school bully. Ella doesn't bully the Vks because she tries hard (sometimes too hard) to be 'one of them' and obviously doesn't do it very well. Another thing about her is that she has a huge crush on Carlos and makes it fairly obvious to him about it.

"Have you asked anyone to the dance?" She asked questions in the most childish tone around Carlos to try get his attention.

"No, I wanna ask someone but-" he murmured before he was rudely inturupted.

"Who is she?!?" Ella stood in front of Carlos with her arms crossed. She didn't like the fact that Carlos could fall for whoever he wanted. And that had to be her (in her eyes)

"Look Ella, as much as I wanna talk to you! I gotta go get dude from Ben" Carlos said whilst forcing a smile, it was any excuse to get out of a conversation with her.

"Oh sure, well tell Ben I said hi!" Carlos didn't reply to her right now he wanted to get dude and go home. But two things was on his mind. Jane, and where Ella went to. He was worried for Jane and her safety, just last week Ella tried to push her into the enchanted lake, but before she could Mal came past and gave Ella a piece of her mind.

Another reason he despised her so much, Ella was included in the second most popular group of morons the school had ever seen. They used the status and power to put other people down and basically walk all over them, all for their own entertainment. One of the main people they chose to target was none other than the daughter of Fairy Godmother herself. And Carlos hated that.

He saw Jane like nobody else saw her! She was beautiful, an angel in the form of a girl. Her eyes were as blue as the crystal sea and her hair was like a chocolate entanglement he wanted to run his fingers through. Her smile could brighten up a dark room and her lips looked soft and so kissable. He never wanted a person more.

It hurt Carlos so bad that she couldn't see her own beauty for herself; she constantly had to be reminded of her worth. Ella and her friends didn't help with the whole 'confidence thing' anyway. They repeatedly told her how ugly she was, how no guy would ever like her the way she is. Carlos caught her once or twice balling her eyes out down by the enchanted lake, he was always there to wipe away the tears. Like a good friend!

But he wanted to be more than a good friend. He wanted to hold her when nigts were long and cold. He wanted to dance with her under every single star in the sky. He wanted to kiss her lips like nobody was watching! But he couldn't. For now, his main goal was to retrieve dude from Ben and make it back to his dorm without bumping into either Ella or her friends.

He just hoped that all goes well and according to plan.
____________________________

Hi! I've been meaning to post this story for a while but I just haven't had the guts to in other words 😂. I hope you like to story and please tell me what you think of it in the comments <3
(P.s, I hope you all have a morning/ afternoon/ night)

~Yoshi