Chapter 32: Have Eachother

Four weeks had passed and another school day brought to it's end, Carlos trailed the auradon halls with his mutt dude in search for any one of his friends. The hall way was completely empty, voices of students passing through the main hall echoed down each corridor. Conversations from the jocks talking about their upcoming games, popular kids chatting behind other peoples backs and quiet kids foot steps followed with it.

The boy eventually reached the main room where the lockers sat, there he caught a glimps of a small girl he loved being watched over by 2 taller guys: Ethan and Tristan.

While Ethan wasn't paying much attension to the fairy, Tristan had his eyes set on what he wanted, her.

"Janey, since I ain't seen no guy around you how 'bout me and you... get together some time?" Jane smiled, she tried to be as firm as she could without hurting his feelings.

"Look Tristan, I like you as a friend and I've told you, I have a boyfriend" Ethans head jolted to the side and met Janes eyes that where now swimming with fear.

"Hold up! You're back with Carlos? I thought your mom split you up!" He laughed. The emerald eyed boy looked at Ethan, his mind was set on one person he knew and dispised the most.

"Wait, Carlos? Like Carlos Oscar? That guy! What do you see in that bitch?!" Tristan raised his voice whilest turning back to Ethans gaze. Jane took a step of two back before bumping into a person she had no memory of being there before. Carlos held his girlfriend around the waist and held her tight. The soft girl felt a safe barrier form around her as soon as his hands touched her skin.

Tristan turned around and met the eyes of Carlos, Jane had only just noticed the height differentce between 6ft Tristan and 5'6 Carlos. Tristans blood boiled, seeing his worst enemy holding the person he wanted all to dearly was like a stake to the heart.

"Well, well, well! Long time no see, De Vil!"
"Not long enough"
"Whats it been? 6? 7 years?"
"7, touch her and I'll add on years"
"Ooooh, Always a little hot head, huh? Just like your fucking father! You wanna take a punch at me?" He stared down at the yonger boy whose eyes sunk deep into Tristan's. The boy had to prevent that anger that would come out in a form passed down from his dad. Jane always loved it when Carlos threw cocky insults towards people who got on his nerves, especially ones who would pick on her. She understood it to be a dominance thing, and to be honest she really loved it!

Carlos backed away slowly, reluctant to answer the simple yet sarcastic question and giving Tristan the classic middle finger . Jane followed suit, she didnt want to be around Ethan as the fear of humilliation set into her. Tristan watched the younger couple set foot into the left wing. How could she love him?!

"Damn De Vil" the blonde snarled "they're all hot heads! Including that bitch... Ghost" he turned away at the final sentance and desended for the rather large glass door, he turned back and saw the small fairy in the corner of his eye and vowed to make her fall for him.

"Ill get rid of him! Even if it kills me"
____________________________

Carlos' fingers where laced with Janes but one thing played on his mind, Tristan. Staring seamlessly at the concrete ground he thought about Tristans actions with Jane. It worried him that Jane would choose Tristan over him and that he would lose her all over again. The white haired boy was brought back reality by the soft touch of his girlfriends hand caress the side of his cheek.

"Hey, you ok? You... aren't yourself. What ever it is, you can tell me..." Janes words brung peace back into his life. He needed her reasurance to not over think things. He raised his right hand and gently held Janes, lowering it with her eyes still on him. Carlos let go of her hand and lowered himself onto the grass bank they stood on, Jane followed suit and sat next to him and laced her fingers with his once again.