Chapter 20: Hope

*(previously: "Its ok, but i have to talk to you")*

"What did you want to talk to me about" Jane spoke soflty to the Athlete. He looked her in the eye and he understood what Carlos saw in her eyes.

"Wow Carlos was right" he began "you do have Beautiful eyes... but thats not why i wanna talk to you" Jane let out a small laugh and began to listen to the older boy.

"2 things, first thing is... Carlos thinks that you and him are finished..." Janes heart sank, is all of the things she thought about true? Did he stop liking her?

"He said that?" Jay nodded as a responce. "But I dont think you guys are... when you two where together, you where inseprible" Jay stated causing Jane to blush lightly.

"I..i still like him" Jane sighed, Jay took both of her hands and held them tight and looked deep into her glass-like eyes.

"Then you need to tell him" jays seirious-ness came back and hit Jane hard in the face.

"But my mom-"
"Me and Mal saw everything, shes on her way to Fairy Godmother to tell her what happened, Jane, we are getting you and Carlos back together." He smiled at the shy girl who wanted his best friend more than anything in the world.

"What was the second thing?"
"Oh.. well I wanna ask some-"
"Lonnie!"
"How did you know?"
"Ive seen how you look at her, plus she likes you!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, go ask her out"
"Ok... but you talk to C"
"I will"