Chapter 8: Will You?

*(Previously: "it doesn't matter Dude" Jane giggled. "Hey Jane... I wanna ask you something...")*
____________________________

"Sure what's up?" Jane smiled at her freckled friend. Carlos paniced, she was going to reject him for sure! Quick, change of plans.

"Uhh... it doesn't matter..." Carlos was kicking himself, his one perfect chance when they were both alone! Gone!

"Oh okay I-" Jane was cut off by a small scruffy dog at the end of the room.

"He wants to ask you to the dance!" He barked. At this point Carlos didn't care anymore. His secret was out all he had to face was the rejection.

"Really?" Jane asked with a stutter. Never before has a boy wanted to go to a dance with Jane, so she serves punch with her mom every dance.

"Yeah... t-that's why I brought you out here... it's ok if you don't wanna it's-" before he could finish he was cut off by Jane "no! I'd love too!" Janes smile was the only thing brighting up the dull room.

"I really like you Jane. You're the only one I've ever really liked..." Carlos smiled at the brunette who looked like she was going to explode "is that a yes?" He asked hopefully, Jane responded with a nod and the pair never looked so happy.

"Uh excuse me! Where's my credit I technically formed this new ship" dude said mockingly "it's just like that time when I knew this poodle who knew this German shepherds aunties brother, he-" dude riddled on for around half and hour making the two teens burst out laughing.
____________________________
Sorry for the short chapter :(

Also, if you notice any spelling mistakes, don't be afraid to correct me! Trust me i know I'm a terrible speller so it's fine 😂

I hope you all have a good morning/ evening/night