Chapter 36: Breakout

(This chapter contains sensitive topics which are labelled with ⚠️ just to let readers know, other then that enjoy reading <3)

Three days past, Jane had lost all hope. Nobody looked, no guards where sent to the isle... she thought people wanted her dead. Three days of tears, starvation, loneliness and most of all fear. Each night, Jane was forced to sleep next to the monster who held her, like she was his own. But she wasn't and would never be.

It was fair to say, Jane had lost all hope. "Carlos has probably moved on..." she kept telling herself. The blue eyed fairy didn't see herself walking off this island. like a animal in a zoo, she was trapped.

Tristan strolled in followed by two guards behind him, Officer Fox and Leader Phenox. His evil smile painted a horrifying picture, scaring away souls. Jane's heart began to race, something bad was going to happen. Backing towards the wall ever so slowly, the brunette needed some security, something safe, away from him!

The smaller fairy sat in fear as the two guards left the room, leaving her alone with a vile monster. Tristan looked at the small fairy and steped closer and closer until he was towering over her. He pushed the door shut with the heal of his left foot, unbuckling his belt at the same time.

"Now my queen, I will show you your master is!"
____________________________
⚠️mentions of abuse⚠️

"It's been three days, Doug!" Carlos almost yelled at the other tech wizzard. Now, he was staring to lose his sanity over Jane's saftey! He couldn't live without her, she was the only one he needed to be himself.

"Can't you go any faster!?" Doug shook his head, The white haired teen sat down onto Ben's office chair as the others crowded around him. Mal rubbed his back and whispered the words he wanted to hear over and over again. "Its ok. We will find her!"

"Still no Jane then?" A sarcastic voice called out from the other side of the kings office. Thats where Ella stood, along with Ethan and Audrey. The blonde haired princess stared down into their eyes with a deep glare and a evil smile.

"Did you look under Carlos?" Everyones eyes darted to Carlos who was in pure, utter confusion. "Thats right, Jay talks when he's wasted! I just don't understand why would rather fuck her than me!" She finished, All left but one. Audrey. She stayed behind with sorrow filled in her eyes.

Audrey took a deep breath and crowched down to face Carlos in the chair. "I never meant to be so cruel to her..." she began "she was my best friend, she trusted me and... I abused that" tear marks began to become visible on her perfect, beautuful skin. "I found this by the barrier" placing Jane's phone on the table, Audrey finally did something right to bring back someone she had hurt! "I don't know if it would be any help but, here" Carlos looked up from the desk with everyone watcing him. He smiled at the older girl and wiped a single tear off of her face.

"Thank you, and... if Jane where here, she would of forgiven you." Audrey nodded at him before leaving the room. Mal and Evie rushed to their younger brother-like friend with many questions to ask.

"Did you? Carlos answer me!" Mal almost yelled at him. He nodded at the older girls who gasped with a slight concern.

"Did it bring back any memories, If it did-" Evie bagan before she was cut off.

"No! It didn't! I know you're concerned but can we stop with the twenty questions now?!" Yelled an angry, upset Carlos. The girls nodded and backed away, leaving Ben with meny questions.

"What do you mean... memories?" To be honest, everyone had forgoten about Doug and Ben being in the office. Mal, Evie and Jay looked at the King with their heads shaking at him. Ben's emotions were mixed with confusion and concern.