Chapter 25: Together + Dude!

3 months had passed and life in auradon was going to get interessting!

The clear glass sky was shining down on a small Fairy and The school mutt, Jane had offered to walk dude for her boyfriend since he was really tired. Dude didnt mind, he liked Jane and practically knew her his entire life. A whole 3 years to be exact!

The scruffy pup looked up at his Masters girlfriend, in spite of wanting to stay longer. Man, was he hungry. He could practically feel his stomach eating away at his insides.

"Hey Jane, can we head back now? Im hungry!" He complained, Jane stroked the shaggy dog reasuring him that its time to go. She picked up the red, leather leash and attatched it to dudes collar, He hated the leash but without it, he'd wonder off to another state by now.

Jane rose from where she sat, looking down at the tail-wagging dog, they set off. The dorm rooms weren't too far from the cliff side but to dude, it would take them 3 years to get back.

"Hey Jane I have a question!" Dude bellowed causing Jane to softly smile at the small dogs love for questions.

"Whats up?" She giggled. Dude stopped making tracks and looked up at the shy girl, who was looking down at him too.

Jane thought it was going to be a question about Her and Carlos but was supprised by what he acctually said.

"Can you carry me? My legs are falling off" dude winced. Jane smiled, she gently picked up the pup and looked him in the eyes.

"You're lazy" she teased

"I get it from Carlos" Dude hit back. Yes, Dude and Jane got on Just fine!
____________________________
By the time Jane reached Carlos' dorm room, the small mutt had already falled asleep, despite his hunger.

Jane softly knocked on the door and waited for a responce. Nobody answered.

She became curious and slightly opened Carlos' door. What she saw brought a smile to her face.

Through the small gap, she saw her boyfriend wrapped up in his duvet fast asleep. Jay was away on a tourney Trip and since Carlos was on the bleachers he didnt need to attend. And to be honest,he didnt really want to.

Jane slowly made her way inside and ever so carfully tip- toed over to dudes bed and gently laid him down.

"Im not asleep" Carlos mumbled with his eyes still closed but Jane rolled hers. The freckeled boy smiled And grasped the corner of the duvet, lifting it in the air.

"I wanna cuddle" he murmured, jane gave in! She took off her Pastel blue trainers and crawled next to Carlos who placed the duvet over her, along with his arm.

Once Carlos held his Girlfriend tight, Jane felt a safe cloud form around her. Something she hadnt felt in a long time. The two lay there in comfortable silence listening to their steady breathing, but the silence was interrupted by someone letting themself into the dorm room, that someone otherwise known as Chad Charming.

Chad is the son on Cinderella and Prince Charming. He uses his royal status to trick people into doing things like his homework or writing notes to get him out of classes. Or to shorten it down, Chad was a Jerk!

"Oh!" He said causing The couple to jolt their heads up. Chad stood there with a idiots smile on his spoilt face. "Where you both asleep? Well i could-"
"No" Carlos cut across him "why are you here?" The freckled boy continued.

"Right! Yes! Uh, Ben wants to see both of you in his office... i dont know why he wouldnt tell me!" The blue prince Groaned. Jane rested her head on Carlos' pillow in hope Chad would take a hike.

"Ill be going..." he murmered to himself, Carlos' eyes were watching Chad's every move until he left. He lay back on his bed making his dark chocolate eyes stare into Jane's crystal blue ones.

"Do you think he meant now?" Carlos said softly with great disappointment in his voice.

"Knowing our luck yes... but we should go anyway, cmon sleepy head!" The blue eyed brunette said cheerfully. She slowly exited her boyfriends grasp and placed both feet on the floor. The girl turned to face him extending a arm in offer to lead the way.

"Alright fine" Carlos mumbled taking his girlfriends hand "once this is done can we cuddle again?"
"Of course we can"
"Promise?"
"I promise"