Chapter 21: Mother

"Jane can I see you in my office?" FG (Fairy godmother) Called out. Jane looked back at her mother clearly wanting to discuss the prince she had encountered 1 hour ago.

"Cant right now sorry mom!" She called out but fairy Godmother was having none of it. She marched over to the Baby blue Fairy and grabbed her hand and began to physically Drag her to the school office.

"Mom-" Jane began.
"Did you meet the prince?"
"What?"
"The prince? Prince Nathen? How was he?"

Janes blood was bubbling, the fact that her own mother couldnt see a disrespectful man infront of her was quite confusing.

"You wanna know? Ok! Well lets see!" Jane started, "he approached me and began to touch me in places I said not to,
He ingored my requests to stop, and he was being plain rude!" Jane took a deep breath in to allow her to live and not to pass out from lack of oxygen.

"So were where you heading?" FG asked suspiciously. She knew that if Nathen did all those things to her Daughter she wouldnt be running back to him.

Jane looked her mother dead in the eye and stated what she didnt want to her. "Im going to see Carlos!"
"Why!!"
"Because i like him, mom!"
"But he doesnt like you!"
"Not according to Jay, hes giving up mom. I cant lose him!"

Fairy Godmother sat there completly paralized by her daughters out-burst. She saw she was hiding tears for the Man she loved, she couldnt lose him like she lost her father.

Fairy godmother sat still for a moment or two until she gave in "Jane ive always wanted the best for you... and if Carlos is the answer to that, you two can be together." Janes heart was skipping tens of thousends if beats knowing that she could be with Carlos.

"Really mom?" Jane smiled holding back tears.

"Yes... now... go get your prince" FG smiled, she hadnt seen her daughter this happy in mounths.

Fairy Godmother may of lost her prince, but she wont allow that for her beautiful princess.