Chapter 23: New People?

The table that held the group of friends sat driectly in the center of the cafeteria, that table was declared the "VKs and Aks table" by Dude who wanted to name somthing on a sunday for no apparant reason. But hey, the name stuck.

King Ben swiftly moved through the crowds of students to reach the round table on search for the Vks.

"Guys!" He began "I need a second opinion, meet me in my office" he said with a stern look on his face, but his face soon changed when he thought about how he looked "please?" He smiled simpathetically.

The 3 villans smiled and followed the young King back to his office passing many confused students.
____________________________

"Whose this?" Jane held up the record of a fair skinned girl with strawberry blond hair and pastel pink rimmed glassed. The girl looked around 13-14 years old. Her bright smile and leaf green eyes brightened up the dark isle.

Mal looked at the document and smiled "thats Dizzy, shes practically Evie's little sister" Jane grinned at the piece of paper, seeing how happy the girl was in the photo gave her the impression not everyone had a bad background on the Isle.

Soon enougth the door opend and incame Ben, followed by Evie, Jay and Carlos.

"Hey, any thoughts?" Ventured Ben. Mal held up Dizzy's document bringing a smile to Evies face.

"Dizzy Tremaine, shes a Definate" the soon to be Queen giggled.

"Ill leave you guys to it" Jane squeaked, Ben nodded at his psudo-sisters statement. Jane didnt want to be a burden to their desicion and, she didnt know anybody, so what help could she be?

She gathered her things and began her desent for the door. The brunette looked up at her boyfriend and gave him a small peck on the lips before saying goodbye to everyone.

Carlos looked back up at everyone who was clearly shocked at the kiss but also wanted to know the details.

"What?" Smirked Carlos causing a giggle from the others who turned back to the table covered in paper.

"Who else?" Ben questioned, Jay pushed through to the otherside of the table along with Carlos to get a better view of the options.

"Why dont you choose ben? I mean, you wanna bring more Vks over!" Evie shot a smile across to Ben, everyone eyes darted to him for his final desicion.

He gazed at the table taking a firm look at the other options. "Him" he said placing his index finder on a slightly darker skinned boy with Dirty blonde hair and Brown eyes.

"Oh Carlos' best friend!"Joked Jay, he looked over to his friend rolling his eyes at the comment.

"What?" Ben was confuded, how bad was this guy? He glanced over at the smaller boy wanting details.

"Tristan Fasa" he began "hes the son of Taka, or Scar. Total Jerk but, he deserves a chance to change his ways"

As a form of punishment, Scar and his slaves where turned into humans and sent to the isle. But Tristan could be Human, Lion, Lizzard or a bird Carlos would still dispise of him.

"So thats, that then" said Ben "thank you guys. You can leave" as the villains began to leave Carlos had something playing on his mind.

"Ben?"
"Yeah?"
"Did you... uh... find him"
"Carlos i looked and still nothing yet"
"Oh ok... thanks"

He made his way out of the office and towards the Fencing arena, In hope ben would find 'Him'