Chapter 38: The Next Morning

It wasn't even morning yet when our small, petite fairy awoke form her slumber; Dreaming of her home and her nice warm bed. She turned and checked the time on Madisons digital clock. "4:20" it read. Believing that she was the only one awake, Jane tried to settle back to sleep, but was kept from that when she heard movement on the ground floor.

Raising up and out of her hammok (that Maddie kindly hung for her) she made her destination for the door, turning the metal handle ever so slightly she managed to slip through the small gap without waking a soul. Jane trailed past the other rooms and heard nothing but silence (apart from the bisar sound downstairs), She ventured down to the main room and witnessed her boyfriend's brother sat at the round table with his feet kicked up and and bulky, jet black vape in his hand. (don't vape kids) Jane watched from a far as he took another hit from the vape and as it completly relaxed him.

"I can feel you looking" sang the boy still facing the celing and being aware of Jane's presence. The smaller girl walked towards the empty seat as he took another hit. Placing herself down, she watched the older boy inhale smoke into his lungs and puff it out in one big sigh. Alberto took note of her staring, he wasn't sure if she was uncomfortable or just admiring.

"Do you mind?" He asked politly whilest holding up the black vape slightly. Jane smiled as shook her head (as of to say 'no I don't mind at all'). He slightly smirked and began to lean foward; placing his feet on the floor again.

"What you doing up so early princess?"
"Couldn't sleep, what about you?"
"Same"

She watched again as Alberto sucked the smoke out of the metal tube. Questioning wether or not to tell him, Jane took one sharp breath before bluring out what she had to say.

"I have to tell you something... it affects me and you" his odd eyes met her crystal-like ones and plactically saw the doubt with-in them. "Please?"

"You are begining to arouse my... curiosity, Jane. What?" Putting the vape down onto the hardwood table, Alberto rested his arms on his knees and listened intensly on what she had to say.

Jane looked at him and saw him just sitting there waiting for a responce. She noticed that both Carlos and Alberto have the same emotional facial range; they always listen, even when you're waffling about your day! She took one last deep breath and let her mind do the talking.

"I know your brother, Carlos De Vil." She began, Alberto's glares became stares as those words gave him hope of seeing his brother again. "I know him really well"

"Carlos De Vil, huh? Jesus Christ I miss him, how do you know him?" Alberto butted in. Jane grinned at the taller boy.

"I'm dating him"
____________________________

This was the first night out of many that Carlos was able to sleep without waking up all of a sudden; due to fear or memories. With Jane's favourite sweatshirt hooked over his nose, he was able to trick his scared mind into thinking she was there.
_____________________________________The Dream_________

Carlos awoke in total darkness, laying on nothing but the cold, hard floor. The boy looked around whilest rising from where he lay, shouting for anyone around.

"Guys?!" He called out to tye empty obis. "Hello? Is anyone there?" There was no answer. At this point, Carlos knew it was a dream because lets face it, who owns a completly dark room? Hoping for any sign of life, Carlos kept yelling for a life form.

"Hi, Carlos" a sweet tone sqeaked from behind him. The white haired boy turned quickly on the spot, hoping it was who he thought it was!

Carlos was faced with a small girl around 5ft tall, her hair was curled and matched her pastel pink dress with fish net tights and a baby blue denim jacket. Her eyes sparkeled from a light that wasn't even there, and the girls complection was something to die for.