Chapter 31: The New Arrivals

The midnight black limo pulled up of the gravel path leading up to the stone school. One by one each of the 8 people stepped outside, happy to be on Auradon turf again. Each of them decided to get back to their dorms and prepair themselfs for the new arrivals to the school.

Once Carlos and Jay reached their dorm, Carlos decided that he didnt want to change; he couldn't be botherd. While Jay threw on a mustard yellow T-shirt and a ocean blue and orange leather jacket over the top.

One thing stricked Jays mind, all the way home Carlos had been reluctant to take his eyes off of the fairy he loved, Carlos had never acted like that before and the older boy had his suspicions.

"So" Jay began, Catching Carlos' attension "was it strange, y'know, sleeping next to Jane?" Carlos knew he was on to something, dude lifted his head off his soft maroon bed and looked straight at Jay. "Ooooh what ya do?" Dude teased his masters best friend.
"I think Carlos, your master, did more than sleep with Jane"

Dude, being the innocent minded pup he was, didnt understand what Jay was on about, at all. "Dude you might wanna-"
"Leave? Yeah im gonna, i'll come back when i know" the mutt finished the sentance of the long haired boy as he left the medium room.

"Well?" The older boy smirked as the sheer embaressment sunk deep into Carlos, leaving no trace of pride. Carlos felt Jay's eyes trailing around his, and the outburst began.

Carlos rose from his bed and held both is hands up in the air at a 90° angle. "Ok! Yes! Fine! Me and Jane.... did it, so what Jay!" Jay took a step back as his younger psudo-sibling had clearly had enough of Jay's bullying, as Carlos liked to call it.

"Woah! Calm down Jamal, dont pull out the 9!" Carlos rolled his eyes, clearly he has had enough and wanted out. Jay saw the hatred in his eyes and decided to try another approach.

"How was she?" It wasn't the best start to a "new approach"but it was something. Carlos was still staring at the floor and smiled slightly, remembering the amazing night he had shared with her.

"She was... she... Wow!" Jay laughed at his description, but that was one of many words he can use to describe Jane.
____________________________

Around a hour later the limo arrived Carrying 2 of the Chosen villains to start a new life on Auradon.

The first was Dizzy Tremain, a small, colourful young girl who always had time for a bit of sparcle. She wore a blue denim dress with a some-what white apron over the top with paint stains all over it, her strawberry blond hair was held in by curles and pinned back on one side.

Lastly, sat a Tristan Fasa, the way to describe him was he is a beast! The boy was around 6ft tall and had Ashy blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. He wore a red lether jacket with 5 chains going from the pocket to his belt loops.

"This place will be the death of me..." Tristan mumbled under his breath, but still catching the attension of the young girl next to him.

The Limo pulled up to the large fountain ready to be greeted by the four stood before them: Mal, Ben, Jane and Evie. Outstepped the first Vk, young Dizzy Tremain.

The small girl spun on the spot around 4 times, taking in the freash air and coloured sky. She admired the small things: the sound of a singing swallow or the pink pettals on the blossom trees. The coloured girl turned to face the front of the stone building and met the eyes of her psudo-sister, Evie.

The blunette streached her arms out, inviting Dizzy for a well missed, warm embrace! The child ran up to the girl and squeezed her, making up for the lost years.

"Evie, ive missed you sooooooo much!" Squeaked dizzy. The older girl took her by the hands and crouched down to her leaving and looked her in her emerald eyes and saw the spark of happiness that always grew inside her heart.