Chapter 5

"Let's go shopping!" Raavi announced, the weekend finally here.

"Kya? No. We have plans." Shashank said rudely.

"What plans? Boy's night hoga, aur kya. Waapas hitting the clubs like every week? Kuch naya karo na! Even I can join then!" She whined.

"Tumhe le jaane ke liye nahi jaayenge hum. Aur humare exams ho chuke hai, tumhare nahi."

"For your kind information, I'm paying the exact same amount you pay to stay here, so I can suggest ideas equally. Also, I need a mini break, warna mai pakka pagal ho jaaungi. Hmph." She pointed her finger at his nose.

"I DON'T like you."

"I don't like YOU."

"Stop it, both of you!" Gaurav said, angrily, stepping between them. "Roommates ho, sar dard mat bano!"

"Tell her. Mai nahi karunga shopping, mall mein jaake, ladkiyon jaise." Shashank complained.

"Hello, excuse me. Tum raste se agar kapde khareedoge ghar pe pehenne ke liye, toh usko bhi shopping hi bologe na? Toh mall mein aur street shopping mein kya farak? Bata?" Raavi showed him her palm.

"You keep quiet."

"YOU keep quiet."

"ENOUGH!" Shiva's voice boomed from the other side of the room. "Bak bak, bak bak. Sab bol bachchan hai iss ghar mein. Khelo stone paper scissors, jo jeeta uska plan. Uff, inki nautanki khatam hi nahi hoti!" He shook his head.

Raavi and Shashank gave each other a hard stare, fisted their palms, once, twice, thrice...

Paper vs Scissors. Raavi won.

"YAYYYY!" Raavi threw her hands in the air, booing at Shashank. "Chalo, Infinity Mall chalte hai. Sale bhi lagi hai. CHALOOOOO!" She ushered everyone out, locking the door behind her.

20 minutes later, they were surrounded by a lot of people, some shopping, some eating and some entertaining their girlfriends.

"This is going to be fun!" Raavi shifted closer to Shiva, to avoid the crowd.

"Yay. So fun." Shashank rolled his eyes and Gaurav punched him for that sarcastic comment.

Raavi dragged them all to a clothing store which had a buy 4 get one offer, because they all had a budget, where she picked out shirts for all of them, since they wouldn't look for something themselves.

Later on, she just dragged Shiva everywhere, and made him try a bunch of shirts, only for him to pick the first one he tried, and the one that Raavi chose for him initially.

A crimson red shirt, full sleeves.

Raavi then proceeded to drag Shiva to the women's clothing section, where Gaurav was video calling his girlfriend and showing her stuff with Shashank talking to his baby niece in the background.

"Mujhe kyu laati hai har baar?" Shiva groaned, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Because I can, and I will, aur tu mujhe mana nahi kar paata kabhi bhi."

Shiva groaned at how right she was, as she proceeded to pick out 7 tops and try on each one of them, stepping outside the dressing room to show him, and he grumbled each time.

"Shiva, kaunsa wala accha hai, bol na?" Raavi asked, looking in the mirror and checking herself out.

"Sab bakwaas hai. Teri choice bhi bakwaas hi hai." He said and shoved his hands in his pocket, looking for something.

"Kaisa hai tu!" Raavi stomped her foot in anger, "Itne der se try karke bata rahi hoon, tu seedhe muh jawaab hi nahi de raha. Saara mood spoil kar deta hai."