Epilogue - Part 2B

Here's the next part! Even thought I split it to keep it short, it's quite long, so I would love if you left me long comments ❤️

Thank you Suppu for your help!

.....

Raavi sat down on the sofa, after clearing up the kitchen.

"Janu! Janhavi! Idhar aao, darling!"

Janhavi skipped her way from the bedroom to the hall, and stood on front of Raavi.

"Yes Mumma?"

Raavi kept her hands on her waist and pulled her to stand near her, "You remember what Mumma taught you the other day? Those 3 things?"

Janhavi nodded and began to count on her fingers, "1. No taking things from strangers. 2. My mumma and papa's name is Raavi Pandya and Shiva Pandya. 9234-" She began to recite their phone numbers, "And 3. If you get lost, find another Mumma to help you."

"Very good!" Raavi smiled, patting her cheek, "Aaj Mumma one more thing sikhaayegi, okay?"

Her little girl nodded, sitting down on the sofa.

"Janu," Raavi caressed her head, "You shouldn't let anyone touch you here, here and here, okay?" Raavi pointed to her chest, behind and her front.

"My tummy?" Janhavi asked, keeping a hand on her stomach.

"No, not tummy." Raavi chuckled, pointing a little lower. "Here. No one is allowed, okay? Only Mumma is allowed, because you are my small baby. And Mumma won't harm you. Okay?"

"Why?"

Raavi sighed, wondering how she'd explain to her little daughter what a messed up world this was, "Because sab acche log nahi hai, shona. And it's bad manners to touch anyone here. If anyone else does like that, you tell NO! Okay?"

"NO!" Janhavi imitated, raising her palm, and Raavi nodded her head approvingly.

"Maine kaha tha na, only go if you can see Mumma or Papa with that uncle aunty?" She explained, reminding her daughter of rule number 1, "Like that only, no allowing anyone except Mumma."

"Not even Papa?" Janhavi asked, trying to connect why her Mumma didn't allow her Papa.

Raavi simply patted her cheek, knowing her baby couldn't comprehend why her Papa wasn't allowed. "Papa won't ever harm you, you are safe with Papa. You can trust him."

"But not even Papa, okay?"

"Okay."

Janhavi twirled in her spot, just replying the same thing over and over again to each of Raavi's questions, and Raavi hoped she understood what she was trying to say, as her little butterfly skipped back to her books, her mind always wandering in her own imagination.

Few hours later

Shiva sat across the couch, with Raavi sprawled all over him, just like the name he had given her; chipkali.

"Chipkali, aaj kal bohot chipak rahi hai tu." He rubbed his hand across her back, secretly loving the weight of her on him.

"Mai apne bhoothnath pe chipak sakti hu. If you don't remember-" Raavi leaned up a bit, pinching her mangalsutra between her fingers, "pura haq hai mujhe."

Shiva simply stared, not at her chain, but the view she unknowingly was giving him, in that loose t-shirt and no bra.

"Stop looking down my shirt." She rolled her eyes, swatting his chest, lying back down on him, "Buddha ho gaya hai tu, tujhe suit nahi karta ye sab."