Chapter 17

CW: 18+ content, periods. Read at your own discretion. 

Also, for my tharak ki pujarans that wanted me to cover a next base, this update is definitely for you ;) 

Don't try to kill me, it's not really my expertise, okay? Humko lambe comments acche lagte hai 👉🏻👈🏻

5K words, very long update in my opinion, maybe sit with juice and popcorn :) 

....

"Kaha hai yaar, Raavi?" Shiva upturned her handbag on the bed, looking through a million things he didn't even know actually fit in the bag.

"Shiva. Phone hai, koi chooha nahi, jo tujhe mile na! Dekh udhar hi kidhar hoga bag mein." Raavi sat in front of the mirror and curled her hair.

"Bag hai ki Bermuda Triangle, saala kuch mil hi nahi raha." Shiva grumbled under his breath.

His eyes fell across a tiny device hidden away under a handkerchief that fell out of her bag, and he picked it up to inspect it.

It was a weird looking remote of some sort, with barely any buttons, which confused Shiva because it didn't look like it belonged to a TV, Bluetooth speaker or AC, which were the only devices that needed a remote.

Shiva turned it around twice, wondering what an alien-kind of remote would do in Raavi's bag. "Ye kya hai, chipkali? Kis cheez ka remote hai?"

Raavi turned around, and her eyes widened in horror, as she leapt forward to snatch it from his hand, dropping the curler, which was thankfully disconnected now.

"Shiva! Give that back to me!" She reached for the remote, but Shiva held it high above his head.

"Arre, bhadak kyu rahi hai? Sirf puch raha hu kis cheez ka remote hai. Ghar ka remote hai toh bahar drawer mein rakh na, koi dhundhega toh wahi mil jaayega."

"No!" Raavi yelled, her face flushing red, as she snatched the remote from his hand and stuffed it back into her bag, her eyes flirting towards her suitcase lying a few feet away. "Tu-tu room mein jaa na!"

"Ajeeb ladki hai." Shiva scratched his head and walked away, not noticing how flushed and embarrassed Raavi looked, stuffing the remote back into the deepest pocket of her bag.

....

Raavi lounged on the sofa, munching on a bowl of chips as Mahi and Richa tried to steal some unsuccessfully.

"Raavi, tera ye mattress kya kar raha hai abhi bhi yaha?"

Raavi glanced over at her mattress and made a face at her friends, "Ye kaisa sawaal hai?"

"I thought you would have shifted by now." Richa shrugged, as Shiva scooted between them, throwing an arm around Raavi.

"Kaha shift hone ki baatein ho rahi hai? Kaha jaa rahi hai, chipkali?" He asked, reaching for the bowl of chips and earning a slap on his hand.

"Kahi bhi nahi. Pata nahi ye log kya bol rahe hai." Raavi shrugged, feeding him a chip over her shoulder, watching Jurassic Park that played on the TV.