Chapter 23

TW: 18+ content. 

Comparatively shorter update than my usual updates, but shorter updates are easier to write and more frequent. 

Enjoy! 

..... 

Shiva stood at the entrance, a sight for his poor sore eyes; his Raavi, his chipkali.

Raavi's expressions changed from annoyed to disbelief to surprise and then finally to relief, as she leapt into his arms, sobbing.

"I missed you. So much." She cried, and he cradled her head, kissing her hair and letting his tears flow down his face too.

"I missed you more." He crushed her body to his own, no place for even air to escape.

Raavi broke the hug, that little sliver of disbelief wandering somewhere in her mind, cupping his face, wondering if he was real.

Teary eyes, ruffled hair, rough beard. He was there. Right there, with her.

She chuckled tearfully, kissing him on the lips, once, twice, thrice, placing kisses all over his face, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose.

Shiva pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her hair, her shoulders, her hands and her lips, just content being in her arms after being miles apart

"Tune toh kaha tha flight ek mahine baad ki hai?" She wiped her tears, still confused how he was here.

"I lied?" Shiva shrugged, kissing her like his life depended in it, suddenly remembering something and grinning, "Tune toh kaha tha 2 hafte tak chune nahi degi?"

"Offer not valid." Raavi swatted his arm, bobbing on heels of her feet as she hugged him again; he was finally here, and this was her home. Her home away from home.

Shiva buried his head in the crook of her neck, kissing her there, his arms tightening around her waist, rubbing her back as they cry-laughed until they couldn't no more.

Someone cleared their throat, and they broke apart, smiling and grinning as Gaurav said, "Hum bhi hai idhar. Issi ghar mein rehte hai. Girlfriend nahi hain, toh ek 'hi' tak nahi bolega?"

"Aur nahi toh kya?" Shashank said, matching the dramatic flair, "Saale, tere liye 5:30 ko neend se uthke darwaza khola, ek thank you bhi nahi bola. Dost dost na raha-"

Shiva swatted the back of his head, pulling his best friends into a bear hug, the three of them waddling and jumping around around in their group hug, eventually losing balance and falling right next to Raavi, who lost her balance as well and plopped on top of them, laughing their behinds off.

Once Shiva had settled back in, unpacked and handed over everyone's gifts to them, he plopped down on the sofa as his friends went to catch up on some sleep. Raavi sat down and looped her arms around his torso, comfortably nestling herself against his chest and leaning her head in the dip of his shoulder.

Shiva put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer, the same hand gently brushing her hair away from her eyes.

"Tujhe chipkali bulata hoon, toh aake chipak jaane ka invitation nahi milta tujhe." He said, kissing her forehead tenderly.

In response, Raavi threw her leg over Shiva, now nestling herself comfortably OVER him instead of beside him.

"Ab kuch nahi ho sakta." She titled her head slightly, kissing his chin and cheek from where she lay.

"Phas gaya. Bacha le, Somnath. Bacha le." Shiva prayed, kissing the bridge of her nose. "Uth. Haathi jaisi hai, mere upar aake baith gayi seedha."

"Tujhe godh mein uthaake le jaana hai toh theek. Mai toh yaha kaafi comfortable hoon. Tu dekhle ab."