Chapter 20

16+ content.

.....

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

Raavi groaned and reached for her phone by her bedside, wondering who was calling her for the 5th time and disturbing her sleep.

"Apna ye sasta alarm clock bandh kar na, Raavi." Shiva mumbled irritatedly, his arm around her waist pulling her closer as he adjusted his face in the crook of her neck.

"Kar rahi hu na, muh kya sada raha hai!" Raavi retaliated sleepily, the brightness of her phone and darkness of the room allowing her to open one eye only to accept the video call.

"Hello?" She asked, not even bothering to see who was on the other side.

"Raavi, kabse phone kar rahi hoon tujhe!" Dhara chimed from the phone, "phone nahi utha sakti kya?"

"Bolo na, kya hua?" Raavi mumbled, rubbing her eyes, slapping Shiva's arm as he mumbled for her to keep the phone and sleep like a normal human, yet cuddling closer to her.

"Shiva kaha hai?"

"Yahi hai. Kyu?" She answered sleepily, still not registering who she was talking to.

"12 bajke aadha ghanta ho gaya, hum sab usko wish karne ke liye ruke hai, aur woh phone hi nahi utha raha!"

Raavi blinked her sleep away, and saw Dhara's face on her screen, Suman in the background trying to peek into the phone, and everyone else surrounding her, waiting to see Shiva.

"Kya bol rahe ho?" She clicked her tongue, and groaned, "Maine 12 baje ka alarm lagaya hai usko wish karne, abhi aadha ghanta hai. So jaao. Goodnight. Aadhe ghante baad phone karo aap."

"Aye dobi!" Dhara said, exasperatedly, "12 baj gaye. Shiva so raha hai ki jaag raha hai?"

"So raha hai chipkali ko pakad ke, aap apne waale ko pakdo, jo bhi ho, mujhe baksh do." Shiva mumbled, throwing a leg over Raavi's, causing Dhara to frown.

"Kya? Tere baju mein koi hai?"

Raavi's eyes shot open, the time reading 12:30 indeed, panicking at the thought of their families finding out over a stupid phone call. The first thing she did was turn off the video and audio of the video call, reaching for the lights and punching Shiva's arm.

"Kya hai tujhe!" Shiva yelled, getting up with a scowl, "Beech raat dauhre padte hai kya tujhe?!"

"Shiva, Dhara di ka phone hai! Sab log hai phone pe!" She exclaimed worriedly, as Shiva's eyes widened.

"Iski-" He sat up, ruffling a hand through his hair nervously. "Ab kya? Ek kaam kar-"

He pushed her off the bed, hearing her fall with a thud, as she got up glaring at him, her hair all over face.

"Sorry." He stuck his tongue out guiltily, pointing towards the door. "Tu udhar se aa, it should seem like you are entering the room jab camera chalu ho, okay?"

"Kya kya karata hai-" She grumbled, walking out of the room to the centre of the living room, turning on the camera and audio.

"-pata nahi. Arre! Kaha chali gayi thi?"

Zameen pe padi hui thi, thanks to Shiva Pandya. "Sorry, woh signal weak that isliye I was changing the network." Raavi said, giving some nonsense reason, entering the room, handing her phone over to Shiva.

"Happy birthday, Shiva!"

"Happy birthday, mere bhai!"

"Happy happy birthday!"