how it all started...

sooooo......it all starts at one rainy day when my mom wants to talk with me.

"may, Im gonna go stay at the states with my boyfriend and work there together...so you have to stay here with someone" my mom say to me.

After my dad's death, its been so hard for us. My mom doesnt have a job and she work every single work that is available and pay for my university. Last month, she found a man who is capable for us and they started dating. So I cant complain or stop her from doing it.

"ohh ok, well I can stay alone I dont need anyone to stay with" I reply to her.

"u mean cup noodles and ordering foods every day? and my house is gonna look like a haunted house in a month not gonna lie and also decorate the whole house with your clothes ok? it looks good in your eyes right?" my mom mocked me...

Thats literally what im planning to do...How did she knowww.

I awkwardly smile and lost my words.

She snorted. "I already found a roommate for you, He is my childhood friend's son...he lost his mom after he was born and he lost his dad last week, so im thinking of taking care of him and let him stay here when im gone. He is a clean person, he clean his house every single day and he's a good cook too so I dont need to be worried about you"

"What!!?? My roommate is a-a BOYY!!???"

"yes" she smiled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I yelled out.

"Yes, Why!?"

"MOM, IM A GIRLL...ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME TO STAY WITH A BOY"

"But he's a good boy, do u even know about boys!? Have you even had a boyfriend before?"

"mom, that hurts..." I sulked.

"ofcourse, Ik how people will think of it especially our neighbor...but we dont need to care of it. When its good for us then we can let it be, no need to care about what other think or say about it.
Because you are you and they are they, we have our own lives. We dont need to make decisions just for them, we have to make it for ourselves" she say to me while looking into my eyes.

"ahh, im touched" I wiped my invisible tear and put my hand on my heart.

"you are never serious" she pinched my thigh.

"ouchhh mommmm and, whats my roommate name? and when will he move in?" I ask her.

"His name is Dew, he attend your university too"

Dew?

"and he will move in next week" she answer me.

"ohhh, ok"

____♡____

I lay on my bed while looking at the window on my right. Stars are sparkling with a moon in the middle.
I grab my music mp3 player and my earphones. I attach the earphone to the player and listen to the songs.

Its a beautiful night and I always try to forget about anything at this time of a day while putting my heart in the music. Its hard to forget about my life, but its still healing to do this. The vibe is just everything. The moonlight on my face with the lights off and a opened glass window. The wind fly through the opened window and brushes my hair and sweep my face.

____♡____

"Beep Beep"

My phone alarm went off and the sun is shining to my face. "fvck, I forget to put the curtains down" I put the pillow on my head and drifted away to sleep.

After 5 minutes, my alarm went off again. I close the alarm and sleep again.

After another 5 minutes, my alarm went off again. I cant sleep anymore this time, so I close the alarm and  sit up. I stand up, do some streches and walk to the bathroom.

You can use that way if you are a person who loves sleep, it works so well with me. (even though I lost my temper sometimes and throw my phone away-)
___♡___
I walked on the bus and run to the empty seat. I sitted and put on my earphones.

After a while, someone sit beside me.
"are you a fan of  Miley?" an unknown voice asked me.

I turned my face and saw a boy my age with a long hair and a very handsome face. I freezed while smiling.

"hey, can you hear me?" he waved his hand infront of me.

I came back to my senses.

"huh? what do you say?" I asked him before taking out one of my earphone from my ear.

"I was just asking if you're a fan of miley." he smiled.

he's sooo handsomeee when he smile.

"uhmm yeah I am, why?" I ask him.

"its because I can hear his song playing from your earphone" he answer me.

"ohh- what!?! you hear it from my earphone!!??" I check my volume and its 100%. Fvck, its embarrassing...

"im so sorry, if its disturbing you" WAIT, ME THE MIGHTY MAY APOLOGIZED SOMEONE!?? my reputation...

"no, its ok...it dont disturbed me and if I dont heard it, I wont know you're a Miley fan and talked to you in the first place and im a Miley fan too."

"y-yeah-" I smiled awkwardly.

"by the way, my name is nani" the handsome guy introduced himself.

"o-ohh, My name is May" I introduced myself too.

"Are you a university student?"

"yes! how about you?"

"Samee, which subject do you major in?" he ask me.

"I major in engineering" I answer him. "how 'bout you?" I ask him back.

"I major in politics"

"ohhh"
___♡___
Im now at the canteen thinking of the handsome guy from the bus. We talked till we get to his major building. I think is what "fall inlove at first sight" is like.

Im daydreaming infront of lunch peacefully and someone smack my head from the back.

"ouchh WHO THE HELLL-" I look at the person who smacked me and it was Mita.

"woah, ur scary...why are you sitting alone? and why are you smiling alot!? Spill the teaa NOW!!" she asked me.

"first, Rin wont join us for lunch because she have to finish her unfinished assignment, she never do her homeworks you know?"

"ye I know, just like you" she reply to me.

I cant say anything because what she said was truth...

"and second, I'm Inlove."

"WHATTT!!!?"

I told her everything and she smile at my story. "its just like the romantic drama" she say and I beated her while blushing.

"oww its hurtt you b*tch"

"sodee sodee" I rubbed her arm to loosen the pain.
__________♡♡♡____________

I smell love triangle.

Note : I dont proofread.