moments with a plan

Me and Dew are casually eating lunch and he break the silence between us.

"Do you know how to creat a instagram account?" he ask me.

"yeah I do" I answer him.

"Can you creat for me?" he ask me.

"sure" I say before stuffing another spoon of food in my mouth.

___♡___
Now we're sitting on couch while watching a random show on the tv, then he hand me his phone.

"huh?" I question him. Why he is handing his phone?

"instagram account" he answer me.

"o-ohh ok" I take his phone and goes to playstore since he haven't install the app yet.

"the type of people like you is rare" I said.

"w-what?" he question me.

"I mean like, almost every one of the humans in the world have their own instagram account" I explain him.

"ohh, I don't really use social media, I just have LINE to message" he reply me.

"ohhhhh I see"
___♡___
"what do you wanna name your account?" I ask him.

"Dew_jsu"

"ok"
___♡___
"do you wanna practice posting a pic with me?" I offer him.

"yeah, sure" he take the offer.

"ok so, first you have to go in here and..................do you get it?" I showed him and ask him if he get it or not and lifted my head to my left side to be freeze by a pair of dark brown eyes staring into mine with only 1-2 inches apart. We look deep into each other eyes, I can feel his soft breath brushing my nose and I can hear both of our heart beating like it might fall off.

Then I heard the door bell rang and I immediately stand up and rush to the apartment entrance door. I open the door and saw a delivery man.
___♡___
I'm in my room trying to calm myself down, his eyes, his lips and his soft breath is gonna be the cause of my death!

Then I heard a vibrate from my phone and I check the notification and saw that Dew have followed me on instagram, after I read the notification, my lips form a smile and I immediately slap myself.

Then I heard a knock on my door and I run to the door to open it for the person on the other side of the wooden door infront of me.

"oh, hey dew" I greet him.

"hey may, wanna go buy groceries together? We can hangout after we bought the groceries too" he offer me.

"yes, sure!" I immediately say yes because it's so boring at home.

"let's go to the mart which is connect with the mall" said Dew.

"ok, sure"
___♡___
We are now paying for the groceries we bought.

"ok, now we're done with the groceries...What do you wanna do next?" he ask me.

I wonder out to the space and came back to earth with a very good answer.

"The arcade!" I answer him.
___♡___
I'm currently playing the shooting gun to the zombie game at the arcade but Dew is just watching me play, bruh this guy is no fun.

The game has ended and I loose, I will never win alone.

"do you loose?" he ask me.

"yes, its because I'm shooting alone...so, can you pls join me!? please please" I beg him but he give no response.

"come on, put those groceries down and come join me" I drag him to where the gun is.

"how to shoot this tho?" he ask me while observing the gun infront of him.

"you just have to shoot the zombies that appear on the screen infront of you, you know how to shoot right?" I sigh out and ask him.

"no...I'm just kidding, I have to press this right?" he answer and ask me back.

"yes, you're right...now let's start the game"
___♡___
We're currently walking home on the sidewalk beside the river with boba in our hands.

"Wait, today is full moon day!?" I stopped walking while gazing at the moon.

"it looks like it is" said Dew while gazing at the moon too. "By the way, you always looks up to the sky everywhere you go, do you have a reason why?" he ask me.

"well, I don't really have a reason...I just love the moon, stars, clouds, and the sun. I love looking up at them and talks to them, I sometimes wanna be a star, they looks lonely but they shines brightly alone. I don't know why but by looking up at them, makes me feel better. I wanna paint them but I'm bad at drawing or painting, I would really appreciate it if you paint it for me" I looks at him after I looks at the moon.
"hey, don't take what I said at last seriously" I say to him and run because I love running at night especially beside the river with a full moon and stars above me.

"hey! wait for me! May!"
_________________♡♡♡_________________