Camp pt3

May pov

I walks down from the bus, the warm fresh air hit me and I stretch my arms because of a long ass ride.

We all gather at the middle of the camp area where cabins are located to decide about who is gonna be our roommate for the next 3 nights.

It was my turn to choose the number, I slide my hand into the cupboard box and took a piece of paper.

I walks away to the side and unfolds the paper to look which number I got, and it was '4'.

I reads the number in my mind and keep it in my hand till everyone got their number.

While waiting, I spotted Dew in the crowds and we had a small eye contact.

I smiles at me and he winks in return, I break the eye contact and turns to hide my blushing face.

After 20-30 minutes, P'New spoke.

"So, the number in the paper will decide your roommate for next 3 nights, the 2 person who had the same number are roommates" We all nod in understandment.

"Ok so, if your number is 1 please stand up" said the chief hazer from Architecture and the four freshmen stands up. It continue and finally it came to my number.

"If your number is 4 please stand up" P'New said.

I stands up and looks around who stands up too but I see no one, I was happy for second because I thought I will be staying alone but until....

I saw someone stands up and that someone was Dew.
___♡___
Finallyyy I found ittt!!! I run into the waterfall and bury myself with water.

We had a free day for today and no activities so we can spend our time ourselves and wonder around the area.

I came to the waterfall since P'New asks me to go find the waterfall to see if it's real or not, for the freshmen tomorrow. He ofcourse asks me to go with someone but I'm better as alone.

I play in the water and swims around until I heard someone jumps into the water, I turns and I was a  complete shock from an unexpected hug from...Dew.
___♡___
We played in the waterfall for an passed hour and currently we're sitting on the big rock in the middle of the water with the waterfall behind us, I found out that he followed me here...

The sun is starting to set, I tells him that we should head back but he helds me and tells me to sit.

I sit back down since I'm a little lazy to head back too.

"May"

I hum a response to him.

"I like you"

"w-wha-" I lost my words.

"Do you feel the same?" He asks me while looking deep into my eyes.

"I-....I like you too"

His eyes lit up and he immediately calms himself down and said.

"Will you..be my...girlfriend?" He asks with stars in his eyes.

I smiles and nodds.

He make himself comfortable to gain confident and asks.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sure"

They kiss passionately with a waterfall witnessing their love confession and a kiss.
___♡___
We arrives at our cabin and we both flop on our bed while gazing at the ceiling.

We both turns to each other and give each other a warm smile, then he break the comfortable silence with.

"Can I sleep with you?"

I make a space for him on my bed and said.

"come on" I smirks.

He jumps on my bed and hugs me tight after putting the blanket on us.
_______________♡♡♡________________

🥺🤏