"Do you like her?" (NaniRin)

Nani walks back and forth in his bedroom probably thinking about how to clear things up with Rin.

He had the best ideas but now he can't think of any. He flop on his bed in frustration, he really wish he can meet up with Rin right now but she blocked his LINE and block his phone number as well.

Then he open his phone which is in his hand and scroll down in his contact, he  seem to get an idea (ig?).

He dial a contact name "bunny with daddy issues" and put his phone near his ear as he sit up.

"what's up?" Win's voice can be heard.

"Babe! I need you" said Nani with a nickname that he gave to his bestfriend.

Win snorts and said "what problem do you cause?"

Nani explained him everything and asks him an idea of how to clear things with her.

"First of all, Do you like her?"

Nani losts his words and he have mix feelings.

"I-I don't know" Nani replied him.

"Well, I think you should figure out your feelings first. Phone me later after you figure out your real feelings and I'll tell you how to solve you guys problem" Win said before he hang up.

Nani put down his phone and gone deep in his thoughts.
_______________♡♡♡________________

I don't know what to say here, maybe...TODAY IS FULL MOON DAY!!! but I don't see the moon....maybe it's cover with trees.