Nani and Rin

Rin put down her phone after playing 14 matches of League Of Legends.

Then she got a message from Nani.

She opens her phone to see who message her.

Nani

Nani : Can we meet at the cafe? Because my rank is getting low :(

Rin : sure! see you there :)

Nani : okie
~
Rin agreed Nani's offer even though she's so tired of playing.
___♡___
Rin arrives at the Cafe and sit infront of Nani who is already there playing a match.

Nani greet her and the waiter came to their table to set an Ice Americano and a Chocolate Milkshake for them.

Nani set the Chocolate Milkshake infront of her and winks at her before continue playing.

Rin blush at how Nani remember her favorite drink.

Rin opens the game in her phone and goes to Nani account to check his rank, it was so much low from what he had yesterday.

Then Rin goes to 'History' to checks the matches Nani played and she saw that he was AFK in 10 matches and he wasn't killed or kill anyone nor help in all 10 matches.

Rin thinks it's weird like Nani did it on purpose but she brush it away.

Then Nani speaks.

"What is May doing tomorrow?" He asks her.

Rin's mood turns into upside down and her lips curl into a frown because whenever Nani is with her, he always asks her about May and she doesn't feel happy about it.

Then she get a small clue. She thought that the reason why Nani wants to see her was because of her close friend, May and she was just a tool for him.

Rin feels her emotions building up when she realizes Nani low his rank on purpose just to know what May is doing tomorrow.

She feels like a very poisonous animal bit her heart into millions of pieces.

Then she stood up, Nani looks at her in shock and asks whats wrong.

"Do you meet up with me to know about May?" Rin asks in a most heart breaking voice as tears are building up in her eyes.

Nani was speechless because what Rin asks him was half truth.

"uhm...I, I, I...." Nani can't answer her.

Rin's tears are already sliding on her cheeks.

"It's ok if you wanna know about May and asks me but IT FVCKING HURTS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" She yell at him before walking out of the cafe.

Nani freezes and half of him feels guilty but half of him feels happy because of what Rin said at the end...
_______________♡♡♡______________
another short introduction for another love story