...

Bright and Win left the earliest because of Win's allergic with cat is showing effects.

After a while Nani and Rin left too because they have a match with their rival team, in a game ofcourse.

"Can I crash here tonight?" Mita ask May.

May said yes without hesitation.

They went to bed since it's almost midnight.

Mita and May are lying on her bed, side by side. Then Mita started a conversation "I'm sorry"

"Why?" May was confused by a sudden apologize.

"I don't know that you and Dew were dating at that time, I'm such a bad friend ...I hurted my own best friend. I don't deserves you" she said as tears stream down from her eyes.

May don't know how to react to this so she stayed quiet. But she have to do something so she turn to her bestfriend.

"Look, it's fine and I was willing to give him away to you so it's not your fault"

"But-"

"Not buts I'm happy if you're happy, after all those things you have done for me...this is just a small thing I can do for you so you don't need to apologize"

Mita stayed quiet and overwhelmed by her best friend's words.

"I love you bish" Mita hugs her.

"Love you too"

But there were tears falling from his dark eyes as he walks away.
_______________♡♡♡_________________