solve

Third person pov

It's currently 5pm and Win is in his own world sleeping while landing his head on Bright's thigh, he snore softly making the atmosphere in the Bar's VIP room quiet and still.

Bright is on his phone being careful not to wake the younger up and Nani is also in his dream world too.

Dew on the other hand is sketching while putting full concentration in his sketch book.

Then Win started to wake up, he moves slowly which Bright can feel it, Bright put his phone down and give all of his attention on the younger man on his thigh. "Win? Are you sober?" Bright ask softly to Win and he gain a hum from the younger man.

Dew was distracted by the voices and he put his sketchbook down to take a look at whats happening. After he saw Win sitting up, he immediately wake Nani up.
___♡___
After 10 minutes of them thinking about what to do to solve about things between Win and Mick, Nani the idea-guy get how they can solve the problem.

"I get an idea!" Nani yell out.
___♡___
May pov

Mick and I are now at the cafe, where his brother asks him to meet.

4 hour earlier

Mick has stopped crying and he said that he's fine now but his eyes can't lie.

Then I suggest him to go have fun with me.

We went to the amusement park and try out every rides, games and places that exist in the park.

"Don't worry, I'll ask an easy question" Mick reassure.

"ok" I say in relief after being anxious.

"How many planets in the Milky Way?" Mick asks me.

"ARE YOU FVCKING SERIOUS!?? I DON'T KNOWWW, I SKIPPED SCIENCE FOR 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT AT  HIGHSCHOOL!" I yell out.

"I'm sorry P" then he throw a water balloon at me while gaining one point. A laugh followed after throwing the balloon at me because of my startled face.
~
We both looks at the healing view of the sunset from the Mid Towel which is located at the middle of the amusement park.

"thanks for today" he thanks me.

"its ok"

Then there was a notification from his phone, he checks his phone and freezes.

I notice his figure and ask if anything wrong and he said that his brother asks him to meet him at the cafe nearby.

"Do you remember when the Hazers said that we can ask one favor from one of the senior right?" He asks me.

"yup" I answer him.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"sure"

"Can you come to the cafe with me?"
___♡___
I stand up and went to the another table in the cafe after reassuring Mick.

Then 4 guy enter the cafe in the same time, one of them is Mick's brother and the other 3 are disguise in black with a mask so, I can't see their faces but they are extremely tall.

Mick's brother walks up to Mick and
the other 3 sits at the table beside me.

I can't hear what Mick and his brother are talking about and can only wish they solves things up, then I turn to my left and one of the guy turn to his left side immediately. It looks like he's been staring at me for already a few minutes.

I just hope it's not a pervert and mind my own business, then I looks at the mirror glass of the cafe to take a look at outside but in the reflection, I can see that one of the guy who turns to his left immediately when I turns my head at his side few minutes ago, staring at me.

I'm hundred sure that he is a pervert now, his outfit is suspicious from the very first and now... I immediately stand up and walks up to him and pull his collar which makes him stand up.

The cafe staffs walks up to us and the whole cafe is staring towards us.

"M-May" a familiar voice cames from the suspicious guy who I'm pulling the collar.

I immediately get who he is and he pull  down his mask and my guess was right, it was Dew.

"what happened?" The Cafe staffs asks us. I put my hands down and tell them it was just a small misunderstanding.

Win and Mick walks up to us.
"what happened?" Mick's brother asks us. Dew reply him that it was just a small misunderstanding.

"and how is you and Mick? Do you guys solved things up?" one of the guy with Dew asks the ambassador.

"yup" The ambassador reply him.

"Yay! See my idea always works!!" The familiar voice cheer.

"Nani!?" I asks out loud.
_______________♡♡♡___________________

solved