Clue??? I guess

Dew pov

While I'm cleaning up my art supplies, I get a notification from my phone. It says 'Mxy have created a post' I smile and immediately click the notification.

I like the post with a grin. Mxy is like my comfort person, her vlog is so healing and she always say encouraging words at her live. I really wanna know her in real life but she hide her real identity so I dont even know her real name.

Then I get a message from the group.

Four d*cks

The kind one (Nani): DEWWWWWW
DEWWW DEW DEWW DEW DEW DEWW

The prince (Dew) : what

The playboy (Win) : Go text at dm

The leader (Bright) : Win, don't act like you don't wanna know about what Nani's gonna say to Dew

The playboy (Win) : ur right

The kind one (Nani) : soooo, remember when you tell me that you wanna know Mxy's real identity?

The prince (Dew) : ye?

The kind one (Nani) : I found 3 girls who is likely to be her. If you wanna know, come to my house at 4 pm.

The prince (Dew) : ok

The playboy (Win) : can I come too?

The leader (Bright) : can I come too?

The kind one (Nani) : sure, you too nosy asses
___♡___
I knock on the door of Nani's apartment. "coming" I heard Win's voice and I heard something bump at the other side of the door, that might hurt so bad. Then the door open but there is no one infront of me, I look around several times but doesn't see Win at all.

"down here" I heard Win's voice and I obey him. Then I saw Win sitting on the floor with his legs folded.

"how do you fell down" I ask him while smiling at how clumsy he is.

"help me stand up first" he say to me, then I help him stand up. "Are you hurt?" I ask him.

"My feet hurt" he answer me.

"serve you right, you shouldn't have run" I scolded him.

"ok, dad" He mock, I sigh at how he can still mock in pain.

"ohhh you're here" Bright say while stuffing the snack in his mouth. "what happen to Win?" he ask after seeing how we're standing because Win is using me as his help to stand and his face looks like he's suffering the pain.

"He bumped at the door and fell down on the floor and hurt his feet" I answer him.

Then Bright throw his snack away and came to Win to help him walk to the area where we're gonna talk in.

Then I follow them from behind.
___♡___
"Are you all ready?" Nani ask us.

"ye" I answer while snorting at how serious he is right now.

"But I am not, I still haven't connect my phone to the tv" He say while giving a awkward smile and we snorted.

He connect his phone to the tv and go to instagram, and he search up the account. "So, the first suspect is Mita, as you guys know she is the queen of the university, which means she is the prettiest in the uni and her body and Mxy's are kinda same and this is her account"

 "So, the first suspect is Mita, as you guys know she is the queen of the university, which means she is the prettiest in the uni and her body and Mxy's are kinda same and this is her account"