Hazing???

I'm casually sitting on a canteen table for 2 person while doing my unfinish assignment for the next class without eating anything.

I pant while trying to guess the answer but ended up choosing the answer as I like, without thinking.

"Can I sit here?" the familiar voice ask me. I say yes immediately while choosing the answers not bother to know who asked me.

I finish my assignment and throw it in my bag and sigh in relief. Then I look the person infront of me, he's wearing a high school uniform and he is munching his lunch while pouting. I can't help but fell for his cuteness, how can this little boy be sooo cute.

He smile at me after seeing my stare on him, I got caught off guard but I smile back at him.

"Are you one of the freshmen joining this faculty tomorrow?" I ask him.

"yes" he answer me after swallowing his food and he gave me a big smile.

"ohhhh, why are you here today then?" I ask him.

"I'm just here to get to know the faculty buildings so I won't get lost tomorrow" he answer me.

"ahhh, I get it. You seems interested in engineering, and keep up the good work" I said to him.

"ok, thanks...do you by any chance remember me?" he ask me.

"what? have we met before?" I ask him back.

"We met at that one morning when I came to enroll at this faculty, and I bump into you at my way back. You dropped your books so I helped you too" He answer me.

I goes into my brain to find the memory, I push away my other memories and I finally saw that memory at the very back. "ohhh, I remember now!, thanks for helping me" I thank him.

"you're welcome, and since you're the first person I know in this faculty, can I know your name?" he ask me.

"ye sure, my name is May, how about you?" I answer him and ask him back.

"My name is Mick, nice to meet you"
___♡___
I'm now walking in the hall to head home after finishing the classes for today, then I heard voices calling me from behind me.

"there she is, MAYYY" said the first voice.

"MAYYY" said the other voice.

They ran and take places beside me and I stop my tracks to see who they are, and it is the twins, AJ and JJ.

"what what what" I reply their name calling of me earlier.

"wait, let us breath first" AJ sigh out while panting hard.

Then I sigh and put my hand into my bag and grab 3 bottles of Oishi green tea and give it to them "here, cool yourself down with these"

We drank the drinks and JJ started "P'New wants us to be hazers for tomorrow" "because 3 of the actual hazer can't attend the gathering tomorrow" AJ continue.

I make a "o" mouth shape, "but I'm a girl" I say to them.

"but you're a boy to us" they smile at me, I smile back and smack both of their head and I say "Since my peer mentor asked, I have no choice but to agree"
___♡___
We are now at the track field practicing for tomorrow freshman gathering.

"Do we really need to train this much?" AJ whisper to JJ and me.

"I don't know, why don't you go ask P'New" JJ reply him.

"Since it's only for tomorrow...you three are dimiss" P'New say to us. He heard us or maybe it's just a coincidence?

"But May, can we have a moment to talk?" he ask me.

"sure" I answer him.

"5 minutes break" said P'New.

The other hazers walk away, so as the twins. Then P'New grab his bag behind him on the grass and take out some papers, which I think are assignments papers. "here, I saw you struggling with the assignment at the canteen today. So you can study with my old assignment papers" he hand me the papers.

"Thanks P'New!! You're the best peer mentor everrr" I fold out my hand to take the papers but he say....

"But, Don't. Cheat. with these papers" he say while looking deep into my eyes.

"I won't, don't worry" I smile innocently at him.

Then he give me the papers.
_______________♡♡♡_________________

new characters *winks*