Back +starting of complications

Dew and May walk down from the bus after a long ass ride to the Uni.

They saw their friends waiting for them from feets away. They walk to them and Rin pull May into a warm embrace.

"awww you're finally back, do you know how much I misses you!? and I pray everynight when you were gone for you to not get eaten by some animals from the forest and do you get any allergy? let me check you" said Rin before checking May's body part where the allergies are most likely to be.

"Rin, she is not a child...she can take care of herself" Mita snorted while taking a place beside Rin.

"But she is my baby" Rin say while hugging May in her arms while May pout her lips.

Mita roll her eyes in defeat and turn to Dew.

"Hey, Dew how was the trip?" Mita asks him with a small change in her voice which make other look her with suspicion.

"uhm, it was fun...thanks for asking" Dew reply awkwardly.

Then BrightWin march to Dew and starts talking about random stuffs which make Mita stumble back and she is standing there awkwardly until May and Rin starts a conversation with her.

"Where is Nani?" Dew asks BrightWin since he didn't see him.

"He is probably crying in his room right now because something bad happened..." Win answer him after giving a "should I tell him?" look to Bright which he gain a nod from the older.

Before Dew can ask more about what happened to Nani, he was stopped by Mita who asks him and BrightWin to join her and her friends for dinner.

"But we can have some fun at the karoke room before going for dinner since it's still a little early" Rin adds.

"I'm totally up for it!" said Win.

"Me too" said Bright.

"How 'bout you?" Mita asks Dew.

Dew looks at May and she nodded her head, "sure" he said.
___♡___
BrightWin and MitaRin are now in the karoke room while May is at the arcade currently playing the drum game.

She finishes the last beat and score 100.
Then she heard the applause coming from behind her, she turns to her back and saw her boyfriend clapping his hand and smiling at her.

"you know, you scare the creep out of me...next time, at least say a word and let me know you're beside me" She say to him.

"I just don't wanna distract you" He reply her with innocent eyes and blinks 2 times with pouty lips.

"stop using the cute card Mr." She said before turning to the screen and start a another match to hide her blush.

Dew chuckle and said "I know you're blushing" while sqeazing her right cheek.

"now you're really distracting me" said May.

"okok, sorry" he said before letting go of her right cheek.

"here" she give him one drum stick.

"hmm?" Dew hum in confusion.

"join me...take it faster or I will loose" said May.

He took the drum stick and join her playing the match.
~
"there is a double at your side, be careful" said May.

"you too"
~
"that one is at my side!" she yelled softly.

"sorry, I just thought you might miss it because you're blushing so hard playing the match with me" he reply her.

"I hate you"

"I know you love me dear"
~
The match has ended with love and they score 100!

After seeing the score they both stand up in victory and hug each other.

"we form a good team, let's play another game...come" said May.

"ok, my princess" said Dew only to gain a smack at his arm from her.

"will you please shut up?"

"as you say, your highness"

"I'm done"

"wait, come back...I'm sorry" Dew whine while jogging after his girlfriend.

They are so lost in their own little world that they don't knew there was a pair of eyes watching them...
___♡___
May wash her hand at the basin in the public toilet inside the mall.

Then someone wash her hand beside the basin where May is currently washing her hand at.

There are 5 of the basin but the starnger decided to use beside her's which she found it weird but she just shrug it off.

"Do you like Dew?" the familiar voice asks her.

May looks at the mirror and it was Mita beside her.

"what?" May was speechless.

"it's ok, you don't need to answer me but I just wanna tell you that...I like him" Mita say to her.

"and you need to help me with it ok?" she asks May with puppy eyes.

"o-oh ok"

"okie then, I'll get going first because I need something to drink right now...do you want a drink?" Mita asks her.

"n-no it's fine, thanks"

Then Mita walks out.

May open the water and wash her face in frustration because of the news that
she just heard. She looks herself in the mirror as she gone lost in her thoughts.
___♡___

They had their dinner at the BBQ place, and they are talking about random stuffs while May is zoning out and Dew notice about his girlfriend acting a little off and he glances at her with worriedness every time and time and finally, he decided to asks her if she is ok but she say she is just tired and asks for a glass of beer.

Then Dew starts pouring the beer from a big metal bottle to the glass for his girlfriend.

"Can you pour a glass for me?" Mita asks him.

"ok sure" said Dew.

Dew land the glass of beer infront of May who is sitting beside him and pour another for Mita.

He has finish pouring for Mita and he pass it to her across the table which she took the glass while touching his hand and swifting it softly.

Awkwardness is taking over him but he just smile at her before moving away his hand from her's.

May has saw the whole situation and she drink up the whole glass while her heart aches.
_______________♡♡♡_______________

*humming to some random song*