2/2

"Or do you?" said Dew.

"What?" I'm completely clueless right now.

"Nothing, and let's head back now it's getting late" said Dew.

"Uhm...k"
___♡___

"We need to talk" Nani say to Rin.

"What? I can't hear you" Rin shout at Nani because the music is too loud.

"We need to talk, Rin" Nani said with a louder tone.

"Ah I see, what is it?"

"I don't know what you have been saying to me those past days, honestly I don't understand... I was just trying to confess or did you just reject me? If you reject me, just say those words to my face right now so that I can move on and continue with my life." Nani breath out.

"What!? I can't hear it clearly" said Rin.

Nani sighs.

"I...like you" he said quietly.

"What? Say louder"

"I like you"

"I can't hear you"

"I LIKE YOU, I LIKE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT KEPT ME AWAKE FOR MANY NIGHTS AND I JUST CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS PERFECT, ESPECIALLY YOUR SMILE. YOU KNOW I'M HEAD OVER HILLS FOR YOU AND I JUST LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH, AND I'LL FOREVER WILL" Nani scream his heart out.

At the same time, the music went out because of unknown reason when Nani said that making every single people in the club to draw their attention to him.
___♡___

Dew and I enter my apartment and I offer him a drink which he didn't decline.

"By the way, can I crash here tonight? It's already late...I don't think there will be any cab available now." said Dew which almost make me choke on my drink.

"S-sure, you can stay at the room you used to stay at"

"Wanna watch a movie? This night is just for a movie and a..."

"Drink ofcourse" I wink at him.
___♡___
Nani gulp his saliva down as everyone looks at him with a sly smirk.

He regain his confidence and said
"So...will be my...girlfriend?" to a girl who is a blushing mess in front of him while the people around them shout "say yes"

Rin gulp after she come up with an idea and said...

___♡___
"Let's go for an action movie" I suggested.

"How about horror?" He pout.

Boi, stop that pout or I might actually melt like an ice.

"Fine, let's go for horror then" ye I got defeated I MEAN just look at his pout bruh NO ONE can resist that.
___♡___
"I need time to think" said Rin.

The crowd groan and started shouting "say it now"

Rin scratch her head while being lost in thought. While Nani give her hopeful eyes.

"Come on, say yes!!" said Win with Bright beside him.

After long 3 minutes, Rin decided to open her mouth.

___♡___

"DON'T GO THERE, YOU WILL DIE BRUHH. WHY ARE YOU SO CURIOUS-AHHHHHH" I shout with Dew joining me when the ghost appeared on screen.

Then the window in my room open with a big force because of the sudden strong wind, making both of us frightened.

We both run to the kitchen area and I grab a pan while Dew grab a fork.

Then we heard something falling down from my room which makes both of us scream.

We both look at each other and I signal him to go into my room together to see what's actually going on.

We both tiptoed to my room I peek into my room to see nothing.

I tell Dew that there is nothing and just a opened window because of a wind but...something fall again.

I look back into my room and flinch by an unexpected figure.
___♡___

"My answer is...???" The music starts playing again when Rin answer making everyone hear nothing.

"What!?" Nani question alongside with the crowd.

Then the music stop because someone ask the club to stop the music because a very important confession is happening.

"my answer is..."
___♡___

Dew was fast enough to held me before I fell backward to the ground.

I stand up on my foot back to look at it again and it was a...cat.

Dew saw the cat and immediately went to there and patted the cat.

"Where did that cat come from?" I ask myself.

"It's a stray cat, so I can't say where it came from" he answer me.

"It's cute" I said the most obvious thing.

"Yeah but, it need a nice bath...I'll give her a bath" he said standing up.

"k, but can I tag along? I'm a little scare to stay alone"

"Sure"
___♡___

"Y-yes"

Everyone scream in joy and Nani make an announcement that anyone can order anything because it's on him.

___♡___

After the chaotic cat bath we finally get time to sleep.

But I can't sleep because, I'm scare.

I hug my pillow and wish for the night to go faster.

Then I feel someone presence beside me, I open my eyes slowly and saw Dew laying the cat on me and he ly beside me too.

"I'm scare, I can't sleep" he say to me.

"To be honest same" I agree with him.

"Then, let's sleep together tonight...are you fine with that? If not I can sleep on the floor"

"It's fine"

"By the way what should we do with the cat?" He ask me.

"I actually wanna pet her"

"Then pet it"

"But I don't think I can pet it myself"

"Hmm?"

"Can we pet it together?"
_______________♡♡♡________________

I luv writing this part