Throwback +reality

It's a day before graduation, May attends her last class and it finished early which she is very glad of.

She hang out the rest of the day with the twins and came back home early to get ready for the graduation ceremony tomorrow.

Her mother is back home because who would want to miss their child's graduation.

They settle themselves on the chair to have a nice dinner. They have been eating quietly for already 5 minutes, then her mother started a conversation.

"By the way, how is dew doing?...He have to stay in a foreign country alone, are you guys still in contact?"

"I haven't talk to him since he left"

"Ohh, then go talk to him tonight...he might be preparing to graduate too, at least say congratulations"

"Ok"
___♡___

May flop on her bed as she open her phone.

She went to Dew's Instagram account and texted.

May._.Koone : how are you?

Dew came out of the bathroom to see his phone had gotten a notification.

He stopped drying his hair and land it on his shoulder. (he is half naked)

He pick up his phone as his eyes widen and his cheeks turn into pinkish color.

He put down his phone and slap himself and tells himself to act professional.

Dew_jsu : fine, how about you?

May._.Koone : preparing to graduate is a hard work, but I'm doing fine

Dew_jsu : when is your graduation?

May._.Koone : tomorrow

Dew_jsu : oh really? Congratulations

May._.Koone : thanks and when is your graduation?

Dew_jsu : tomorrow as well

May._.Koone : oh then, congrats

Dew_jsu : I still can't believe we both are graduating soon

May._.Koone : ikr, I felt like freshmen year was like yesterday

Dew_jsu : right, it felt like moving in with you and all those memories with you were like a day ago. Thank you for coming into my life.

May didn't know how to react, but she was slightly happy.

May._.Koone : thank you for coming into my life too

___♡___

May opens the apartment door and freezes.

"Dew?" She pulls him into a tight hug.
___♡___

"So, you're the one buying this apartment?" She ask him.

"Yes" he answers.

"Why tho? I mean like you can buy a condo or even a house with your condition right now"

"But, this place is where my happy memories lived and this is where I got my inspiration for my comic and everything...this place means a lot to me" he replies her.

May lost her words but she kept her cool.

"Then, this apartment is sold" she smiles awkwardly.

Then her phone ring, she looks at it and said "I have to go now, please excuse me...and also you can move in anytime you want"

Then she left.

Dew looks around the apartment as many memories flashes his mind.

Then he went out to the balcony and see many people gathering infront of the apartment building.

He takes a look at what their gathering for and saw a guy proposing to....May?
______________♡♡♡______________

Next part is the last part