secondary what???

"Are you gonna go to the blind date event at Gemini bar tonight?" Mita ask me while walking in the university to the parking lot.

"I dont know" I reply to her honestly.

"You dont know anything" She accepted the reality.

"Yeah" I say to her proudly. "Are you gonna go there?" I ask her.

"I have a boyfriend, I can't go there but Rin say that she's gonna go so...you guys can go together" She answer me.

"ohhh...ok"

"Babe!" We turn to our back and saw Mita's boyfriend, Fong there.

"Fongg!!" Mita run to her boyfriend and hug him. Such a lovey dovey.

After a few minutes of them loving each other, Mita came to me and say.

"I'm sorry my friend. I don't think I can drop you off today" she apologize.

"Its ok, go and have fun with your boyfriend" I reassure her with a smile.

"okie, get home safe" She say and we bid goodbyes.

I knew this was coming.
and I walk to the bus stop, on the way to the bus stop I met......

"Hey, we met again" said the voice.

I turn to him and it was NANIIII.

"Oh, Hiii" I greet him.

"By the way, are you going to the Gemini bar tonight? The blind date event of that bar is on every university's student mouth today" He ask me.

"I dont know, Are you going there?" I ask him back.

"Yeah, because my friends would kill me if I dont go with them" He answer me.

"Then, see you there" I say to him.
___♡___
"Shit, what should I wearr" I dig my closet and found a bunch of my clothes that cant satisfied me.

Then the house bell rang.

I walk out of my room and go to the apartment entrance door. And I open it.

"oi Rin, you're here"

"Yess and haven't you change yet?" she ask me

I awkwardly smile and rub the back of my neck with my right hand.
___♡___

Rin choosed the outfit for me and this is what she choosed for me :

"This is the best combination of all your clothes. Its a small bar so I dont think you need to wear a dress since I dont too and you cant wear a dress or a skirt anyway. And it look comfortable soo, it is just your style!" She explain me about her outfit on me.

"You should be a design student ig" I compliment her.

"But I dont wanna make it too seriously, I just like styling clothes and I wanna keep it as my own hobby" She reply to me.