Hilarious Night

Dew pov
I flop on my bed after running home with May. I took out my shirt because it is soaked in sweat and take a deep breath to cool myself down.

Then I sit up and grab my diary to write some words on it. I take out my pen which is tightly squeezed inside my diary and proceed to write about what happened today.
___♡___
It's currently 3am and sketching for my assignment which is due tomorrow, then I heard a loud noise from the living room. I stop sketching and freeze for a moment, then I brush my terrified thoughts away and continue sketching but I heard another loud noise. I get goosebumps and starts shaking, then I bring up my brave self and stand up to go check what the noise is about.

I close my eyes and open my room door slowly, I went out of my room and try to open my eyes.

I slowly open my eyes and I saw a girl with her hair covering all over her face with a light flashing her face, standing  behind the couch looking at me.

My heart beats rapidly and I scream while falling backwards to the ground...

"Dew!? Are you ok?" wait, its May's voice.
___♡___
So, the ghost I saw was May and she was just out at the living room because she's hungry...

May is still laughing at what happen and I'm sitting on the couch lively beside her.

"you can stop laughing now"

"ok, I'm sorry" she stop but end up laughing again.

I sigh.

"you should have open the light" I say to her.

"ye I do but it won't turn on at that time, I think the universe want you to scream ahahahh" She laughed.

"Wait, how many times do you click the light bottom!?" I ask her.

"uhmmm....turning on and turning off...soo, 2 times" she answer me.

"OH, SO THE NOISES I HEARD WAS YOU OPENING THE LIGHT" I bitterly yell out.

"y-you heard the noise and t-thought it was a-a ghost?" She barely manage to ask while laughing.

"yes" I smile embarrassly.

She laugh out loud while clapping her hands. To be honest, I've never seen her this much happy before, well she's cute when she laugh. I'm actually glad that I screamed and fell down because if not, I might not see May's laugh in my life.
_______________♡♡♡_______________

short chapter :(

note : I don't proofread