Freshmen Gathering

I enter the university stadium where the ceremonies are held, I check on the freshmen. "young and fresh" I say to myself, then I saw architecture students on the other side of the stadium, what? isn't the gathering only for engineering freshmen? I scratch my head with confusion, and I get a notification from my phone.

The twins and their sister

What is homework?(AJ) : JJJJ MAYYY

Help me with assignments (JJ) : What

Useless Goddess (May) : what happen

What is homework? : ahem, do you guys wanna know why there are architecture students here?

Help me with assignments : right on time Mr. Know Everything, I was just about to ask that

Useless Goddess : yup same

What is homework? : you guys know that Architecture students and us, Engineering students have been enemies since day 1 right?

Help me with assignments : yep

Useless Goddess : yup

What are the homework? : So the head of the University don't want the new freshmen to take over our steps, so Architecture freshmen and Engineering freshmen will work as a team for the Hazing activities.

Help me with assignments : tf

Useless Goddess : How many years in prison if you murder someone?

What are the homework? : YO- CALM DOWN...

Help me with assignments : Don't tell me you're gonna murder the head of the University

Useless Goddess : yas.

What are the homework? : the hazing activities are only for 3 months, so don't worry, the 3 months will pass only in the blink of an eye

Help me with assignments : I hope

Useless Goddess : I wish
___♡___
I put down my phone and let out a big sigh, then I feel something wet splashed at my arm. I turn and saw the 3 male Architecture students.

"What? A girl hazer!? Does the Engineering Faculty lacks boys that they have to use a girl as hazer instead?" ask the guy mockingly.

"I guess, and whats wrong with it?" I ask him back.

"Aren't you the university queen's bestfriend?" asks the another guy.

"I see I see, just a girl who get popularity because of her bestfriend but she also wanna be powerful so she joined the hazing team lol" the third guy laughs after saying.

All 3 of them are on my nerves already from the moment one of the guy splash water at me. I would already throw punches if I'm not at the gathering, I try to cool myself and was about to walk away but, one of the guy held my hand.

"let go of me" I say to him.

"running away huh? and such a soft hand you have" he smells my hand " it smells good too"

"you pervert-" I was about to punch him in the face but, someone punched him before me.

The architecture guy has fell on the ground and the whole stadium is fill with gasps and whispers.

I looks at who punched him and I saw a tall guy with a architecture uniform. What? So, his own mate punched him!?
The tall guy turns his face at me and I freeze in shock...
_______________♡♡♡________________
short chapter :(