Starting of Complications pt.2

May pov

I open my eyes and was met by a sleeping figure infront of me. My lips curl into a smile while admiring how cute my boyfriend is. Then...the yesterday event flashes in my mind as frustration took over me.

"I like him" -Mita

'ugh fvck it' I mutter in my mind as I sit up.

My whole body is aching alot which is probably from the drink last night.

I put on my t-shirt which is beside my pillow and walks out of Dew's room.

I decided to make a sandwich for breakfast.

I open the strawberry jam jar and  grab a spoon and was about to put it on the toast but I was stopped by a sudden backhug from Dew.

"Dew? Can you please let go of me? I need to make a sandwich" I said impatiently.

"ok but..." he turn me to him and carry me to land my butt on the table.

"what are you-" I was stop by a :

"shhhhhh" he put his pointer finger infront of my lips.

"do you forget that I'm allergic to strawberries?" he ask me.

I think hard and realize that I totally forget about it.

"o-oh yeah, sorry" I apologizes.

"No, it's ok...but...can I eat another type of strawberries for breakfast instead?" said Dew.

"what?" I was confuse.

Then he lean in as his lips collapse into mine. I gave no response at first but after half a minute, I cant take it anymore so I move my lips as his.

Our lips move in sync and his tongue travel into my mouth and explore it then his lips travel to my neck, I let out a pleasure moan knowing damn well that it will probably leave a purple redish mark.

Then his lips came back to my lips but something flashes in my mind.

"I like him" -Mita

It stops my lips automatically and I pull away my lips from his.

"I'll make for you with mayonaise instead" I turn my back at him and continue doing what I was doing in the first place.

"okok, and I wanna let you know that I'll be staying at Nani's for like 3 days to cheer him up about his personal matter" said Dew.

"sure"
___♡___
Dew pov

It's currently 7pm and Nani have finally calm down from his mental and physical breakdown.

"By the way, Dew...have you figure out who is Mxy?" Win asks me.

"uhmmm...about that...." I realize that I haven't tell them about it.
___♡___
Flashback (confession day)

We broke our kiss and look deep into each other's eyes.

"since we're now dating, I'll tell you my deepest secret" May announce to me.

"hmm ok"

"So...do you know Mxy?" she asks me.

"ofcourse, I know her" I answer her.

"Mxy...is actually...me"

"what? for real!?" I was a total shock "I-I don't know what to say"

she chuckles "now it's your turn to tell me your deepest secret"

"I don't really have a secret but I can tell you this tho...I watch Mxy's video every single day and she is like my comfort person, I'm big fan of her"

"oww, really?" said May.

"yep"

"I guess it's fate then"
___♡___
Back to present

"So Mxy is May!? Congratulations the puzzle is finally solved!...wait, I cant be happy I need to be sad"

We all shake our heads at him.

Then I got a text, it was from May.

My princess : can you come to my place?

Me : why? is everything alright?

My princess : everything is fine I just wanna talk to you about something

Me : ok, see you there in 10 mins
seen
___♡___
May pov

I look at my phone screen

My prince : ok, see you there in 10 mins

I close my phone and walk out of my apartment to wait for Dew.
_______________♡♡♡________________