End

"May, will you marry me?" Said her boyfriend. They have been together for already 4 years.

"Uhmm....ofcourse" Then they hug each other as people around them cheer for them.

That's the moment, Dew realized...it was too late.
___♡___

After preparing a month for marriage, it's finally her wedding.

The wedding took place in a five star hotel, there were many reporters because many famous person were there and May is a famous person herself too.

May is in a bride's room, waiting for the ceremony to start. Then someone came in.

She looks up and smiles at him and he smiles in return.

"Congratulations" said Dew while giving her a bouquet.

"Thank you"

Then they went all silent.

All of a sudden, he wanted to cry.

"I will go now"

"Wait" she stops him.

"Hm?" He turns to her.

"Come here" she stands up.

He goes to her then, she hugs him.

"Let's leave our love as just a childhood puppy love, let's move on" said May.

Dew breaks down but he don't refuse her words.

"And thank you for being part of my life" May continues.

"Thank you for being part of my life as well, let bygones be bygones and let's continue with our own lives" Then they break their hug.
___♡___

They were just two people who met in university and have many good memories with each other, bad ones as well.

Youth won't last forever, as well as their love.

-End-

________________♡♡♡__________________

Thank you for all the reads and supports <33333

I know there are many grammar mistakes in this book, so if I have time I will correct them.