future perfect

3 days later

The rain falls hard at the outside as they argue about what they should eat.

"And I wanna know why we're arguing about food, when we never argued about it...and you've been like this since the day you moved in. Is there anything in your mind and you can tell me about it freely if it's concerning about me" May confronted him.

"It's nothing, I'm tired...I'll sleep early today" then Dew walks into his room.

"See, you're running away" She say under her breath as she frown.

Dew is currently lying on his bed trying to fall asleep but his hungry stomach is keeping him awake. Then he heard  a knock on his door.

He move slowly to the door and open it slowly but he see nothing, but when he was about to close the door...something caught his eyes and it was a white plastic bag on the floor.

He pick it up and read the sticky note that is sticked on the bag.

"I got you sushi, don't starve yourself :)) "

He read it in his mind and look at the kitchen table to see May eating alone.

Then he make his way to the dining table and sit in front of her.

May saw his presence and put down her chopstick to stare at him while waiting for him to say something.

Dew saw her stare on him and he ofcourse knows her purpose so he said "let's talk at the balcony later"

"Ok!" May smiles in victory.

But Dew on the other hand is regretting his words.
___♡___
"So......"May gives him a look as Dew make himself comfortable at the bench in the balcony as he gulp down his hard saliva.

"The moon is so beautiful tonight" said Dew.

May sigh as she started "Bruh no-" but was cutted off with.

"There are many stars too"

May give him a last glare and gives up.
___♡___

Time skip

They both graduated 3 years ago. Dew studied his last year abroad with a scholarship in Singapore and got into a nice company and works 2 years there. After enough savings he saved during those years, he took another path which is becoming a artist. He knew that his art works won't works alone so he decided to write a comic and it get over millions reads which makes him well known and successful.

After graduating, May works as a full time influencer and she of course decided to make a face reveal which makes her whole fandom go wild. After 2 years of being a full time influencer, she decided to open her own cat cafe which give her a fair income.

After graduating, Mita flies to Paris to study more about design and now she own a well known clothing brand.

Bright and Win are now famous models  and actors, they have over 10 millions followers in Instagram. Everything started when their University board want them to meet an important person, and the person was a CEO of a famous entertainment. He was totally amzed and fell in love BrightWin's looks so, he wanted them to work for him. And as expected, the very first day BrightWin made an appearance in a variety show, they already got a fan base. Later, their agency assign them a work which is starring in a bl series. They both accept it after giving it a long thought, and when their series was out. It spread to the whole world, making them one of the top actors in Thailand.

For Rin, she got into a Tech company which gives her high salary every month and Nani got into a E sport group and won a lot of global prices by gaming.

Not gonna lie, they were the successful friend group that everyone was jealous of.
___♡___

May sit on a chair at her cafe while drinking a hot americano. She spent her morning sitting alone as she look at the busy street outside, full with people playing with water since it's Songkran month.

She take a sip as her phone rang, she pick it up to answer it.

"Heyy May, I found a person who want to buy your apartment..when do you want to meet him?" Said AJ who is helping her sell her apartment.

"How about today? I'm free all day" May replied him.

"That would be great, he said" said AJ.

"When can we meet up?" She asks him.

"At 3, he said" AJ replied her.

"Ok, so I'll hang up now"
___♡___

May opens her old apartment and cough a little because of the dust.

She looks around the apartment as she got a lot of deja vu of the one particular person.

Then she heard a knock on a door so she dash to it to open it. She open the door and looks at the figure in front of her, which makes her stop moving as her heart skip a beat.
_________________♡♡♡________________

Is it too fast? Don't worry, I'll give you guys a small flashback which y'all will like (I hope)