Chapter 35: Morning Chaos

Beep! Beep! Beep!

After being awakened from my sleep, I stretched my arms but stopped when I felt a weight on my chest. Looking down to see my girl snuggling against me.

I caressed her hair. "You are something too perfect for someone like me. You are my biggest paradox. Being with me will bring you trouble, yet the mere thought of losing you scares me half to death. It's been ages since I've had such feelings. However, you are just as dangerous as I am with more power."

"How long are you going to keep this up? I found it cute at first, but now it's starting to get a little creepy?"

I laughed. "You sneaky little devil, how long have you been awake?"

"Awhile," she exclaimed, looking into my eyes.

I hovered over her. "Oh really?"

She shook her head yes before wrapping her arms around my neck. We looked into each other's eyes lovingly, slowly leaning in until... Bang!

My door was slammed open, "TAEHYUNG, GIVE IT BACK!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DON'T HAVE IT."

"CAN YOU TWO STOP YELLING?"

"STAY OUT OF IT, JIMIN!"

And there goes our romantic moment ruined by three annoying kids. First, "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" the three bimbos froze mid-scream. "Now, can someone explain why my lovely morning has been disrupted?"

"Yoongi, my great leader, Jimin, and Po are ganging up on me!" Jungkook said with a pouty face.

Jimin dramatically gasped, "What?! I did no such thing. I was just trying to stop you guys from ripping each other's head off, and this is the thanks I get, unbelievable."

"I can't be dealing with this shit right now," I said, getting annoyed at them for ruining my moment with my kitten. Y/N started laughing. "You think this is funny?" I asked, gently nibbling on her ear.

She giggled. "Oh, most definitely, Mister River."

"Hmm, I don't know why, but it sounds sexy when you say my name like that," I said, biting my bottom lip.

"That's because it's me," she said, mocking my actions.

"Amen to that." I was going for the kiss again when an annoying Jimin started to fake cry.

"All I ever do is try to protect this family, and this is how I am repaid? I am so disappointed in you, Jungkook."

Jungkook huffed and rolled his eye. "Please spare me the fake tears."

Taehyung dramatically pulled Jimin into a hug. "It's okay, Parkie Pooh; your soulmate is here for you."

Jimin glared at him. "Only Y/N is allowed to call me that."

Jungkook sighed. "Can you two weirdos shut up and you..." he said, pointing to Taehyung, "admit to what you did, you freaking alien."

Taehyung gasped and yelled, "ALIEN? TAKE THAT BACK, YOU FREAKING MUSCLE PIG!"

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Pig?... PIG?! REALLY? BABY, THIS IS ALL MUSCLE, AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"HMM OH, REALLY? WERE CAUSE ALL I SEE IS A PIG. PIG BOY!" Taehyung yelled, sticking out his tongue.

"OH, THAT'S IT, YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Jungkook tackled Taehyung to the ground and put him in a headlock.

"Can you both just stop it already?" Jimin said, attempting to pull them apart but getting pulled into their little scuffle instead. "Ouch! Taehyung, let go of my hair, and Jungkook, watch your hands, you freaking pervert." Jimin managed to escape from their grasp. "Ugh, I can't anymore. It's too early for this shit." he huffed before walking away, leaving me with the two bickering children.

I stood up and walked over to them. "If you two don't stop fighting, I'm calling Seokjin to punish you two," I yelled, getting their attention.

They abruptly stood up. "Please don't call Seokjin. We will do anything." Taehyung pleaded.

I smirked. "Alright, no games, no guns, no fun, and cleaning duty for a week."

"WHAT?" Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't believe their ears.

Jungkook jumped up like a child throwing a tantrum. "Oh, come on, Yoongi, you can't do this to me."

"Two weeks."

"Wait, why am I being punished? I am innocent in all this." Taehyung Argued.

"Three weeks, I can give you more."

They both looked at me. "Okay! Geesh, we're leaving," they said before walking out.

"Did they really just...I should have called Seokjin."

Y/N laughed. "Kids will be kids." she back hugged me. "Since we're up, how about I cook you some breakfast."

"That sounds good, but I need a little sample before that." she looked at me, confused.

"Wha-?" before she finished her sentence, I turned around and kissed her.

I broke the kiss "Mmm, delicious."

She smiled. "Freshen up and meet me downstairs."

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit," I said, still holding on to her.

She laughed. "You know you have to let me go first."

I smirked. "Or you could just come shower with me."

She bit her bottom lip. "That's tempting, but no."

I let her go. "Ugh, it was worth the shot," I said, walking back towards the bathroom.

Y/N opened the bedroom door and was instantly greeted by still bickering Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Bro, just admit you did it, and I won't be mad."

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to say that I didn't break your stupid iPod and who even has an iPod in this day and age that is so 2008," Taehyung yelled furiously.

"Take that back, you stupid Alien!" Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung groaned. "Use your phone, you muscle pig."

"Stop calling me that. And my iPod is nostalgic."

"I can't believe I am having this debate with you. It's like arguing with a child."

"IT'S NOSTALGIC," Jungkook yelled.

"I DON'T CARE," Taehyung roared back.

We laughed hearing their silly little quarrel. "Alright, seems like an adult has to intervene," she said, pulling up her sleeves.

"Who would believe he's a ruthless killer in the Mafia," I said to myself while turning on the shower.