Chapter 22: Sweet Dreams

You know those photographs with the blurred background and the focus is the object or person in the foreground. That's what this date felt like. I smiled at the beautiful woman sitting across from me. We were laughing and enjoying each other's company. Finally, I stood up with her delicate hands in mine and led her to the dance floor.

We were looking into each other eyes lovingly. It was perfect. At this moment, nothing else mattered. The buzz of the restaurant fades into the background. The dance floor becomes the stage of our sweetest love and romance. This is where the journey between our hearts and souls collides into one. Soon our faces started to draw closer together... "Yoongi?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Yoongi... Yoongi... Yoongi"

My eyes fluttered open and then shut as a lovely voice singing my name like a lullaby. "It was just a dream." what a pity.

"Yoongi, I know you are awake. It's time to get dressed." She said, slightly shaking my body, but I didn't react at first.

My heart jumped with excitement at the touch of her soft, delicate hands caressing my cheek. It took everything in me to not smile at her cuteness, but I couldn't hold myself back after feeling her kissing all over my face. She is too cute to handle.

I pulled her closer and looked into her eyes. "I could get used to being woken up like that."

"Mmm, I'm sure you could...Get up. We have three hours before we have to leave."

"What's the rush we could cuddle for the time being." I protested.

She stood up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom. "Mmm-hmm, I'm going to start getting ready for tonight. I suggest you do the same."

I was ready to protest again but froze once I saw her stripping out of her clothes. She tilted her head over her shoulder. "We could keep debating about this, or you could join me in the shower. What do you say?"

I didn't even respond; I just took off my clothes as fast as possible and pulled her into the bathroom. "If this will be your way of shutting me up, it's unfair." She laughed at the power she knew she has over me.

This damn woman will be the death of me.

Yoongi

This beauty of a woman in my arms has me bewitched under her spell. The water droplets glistened under the sunlight from the windows and cascaded off her body like an enchanting dance. The cool breeze made her nipples perk, so supple, so succulent.

"You have no idea how much I want to devour you right here and now," I whispered, kissing from the base of her neck to the top of her shoulders.

She hissed, "I have a very clear idea, but we can't. I'm not ready."

It took all the restraint in me to pull away. "I'm sorry, kitten, no matter how much I want to taste you, I would never force you to do anything."

"Yoongi," she whispered breathlessly.

"Don't do that. Don't say my name in such a way that I want to have you under me."

"I'm sorry."

"If you're apologizing for being beautiful, then don't. Just give me a second, okay? I really need a cold shower." I joked to lighten the mood.

Her eyes traveled south. "You think a cold shower would tame that anaconda."

Oh my god, this woman, "Can you not boost my ego? It doesn't help my current situation."

"Okay, I will leave you to tame the beast." She leaned forward to what I thought was to give me a kiss on the lips, but she knelt and kissed the tip of my dick "Later big boy." she teased.

"Dammit to hell, Y/N." she giggled quickly, leaving the shower. "I will make you pay for torturing me. Just you wait, Jung Y/N."

"Whatever you say, Yoongi River."

Y/N

I felt giddy thinking about the man just behind those doors. The way the sunlight basked on his skin was just breathtaking. I sighed. "Damn, I feel like a lovesick girl."

Creak

My attention averted to the bathroom door. "My eyes have been blessed." I began salivating at the sight before me. Yoongi appeared from the threshold like a god; the steam circled him, adding to the effect. It's official. I now believe in mythological Greek gods. If gods weren't real, he made a mockery of the thought.

He smirked, loving the power he had over me. "Like what you see, sweetheart?"

"More than you know." I thought to myself. I smirked as an idea popped into my head. Time to show you who is really in control.

I faced him. "It's getting a bit hot in here, don't you think." the robe I had secured around my body loosened and trickled to the floor. "Mmm, that's better."

Yoongi's eyes widened, nearly popping out of the socket. "Y/N-ah," he stumbled over his words and his feet.

I tilted my head innocently. "Yes, darling?"

"D-d-dd-don't,"

He's cracking, "Don't what, darling? I haven't done anything yet."

He cleared his throat "Y/N. Baby. My kitten, don't torture me like this." he pleaded.

Chuckling, "Torture? Oh, my darling, I haven't even started yet." I strutted over to the bed where my lace undergarments lay displayed. I bent over, showing all of my glory. "Like what you see, sweetheart?" I teased.

He gulped audibly from where I was standing. "Please. D-Don't. I'm trying my hardest to not lose control." his beg barely came out as a whisper.

I smirked. "Who said you had to control yourself?"

His eyes darkened. "Fuck it." in three big steps, he was in front of me. "You drive me crazy."

He pressed his lips on mine so deliciously. I moaned as the impact of his body knocked me to the bed.

"Mmm, King, slow down."

"Shut up. You brought this on yourself." He kissed me from my lips, down the nape of my neck, and just when he was about to reach my breast, the door burst open.

I look to see six idiots frozen at the door.

Jungkook fell to the floor in horror. "Ahh, my eyes."