THREE

Jinka milna kismat mein na ho, Unse mohabbat kamaal ki hoti hai

Unse mohabbat kamaal ki hoti hai.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

“Can you come early today?” Zaroon asked Mirhaan on the breakfast table. It had already been more than a week since he had arrived in Delhi.

“Why?” Mirhaan said.

“It is Arsalaan phupha’s birthday today. There is a party at his home, just family and close friends. I’ll also introduce you to Adab.” Zaroon informed him.

“I’ve a couple of meetings today. How about you send me the address, and I’ll reach the party directly as soon as I get free.” Mirhaan suggested.

Zaroon texted him the address of the Zaidi Villa, and both the men left for their respective offices.

In the evening, Mirhaan reached the Villa at quarter to eight. He stepped inside the home since the door was open and found the living room empty.

“Excuse me,” He called a lady, who looked like the househelp, “Where is everyone?” He asked.

“In the backyard.” She politely replied.

He nodded, “Also, can you tell me the way to the washroom?” He badly needed to pee.

“The guest bedroom is upstairs. Second door to the left.” The maid told him.

He skipped two stairs at a time. As soon as he turned towards the left to go to the second room, he banged into a person.

“Ouch,” A sweet voice said, as he felt a soft body press into his. He moved away instantly, but before he could apologize, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. The girl, whom he had run into, was easily the most beautiful person he’d ever seen in his life and he could feel his heartbeat fasten. She was staring back at him with her soft brown eyes. Her oval face was bare of any makeup and she still looked an absolute hoor from jannah in that light blue dress she was wearing.

“I am sorry,” She muttered again while lowering her eyes. Before he could reply to her, she walked past him and ran down the stairs. He kept looking at her for a few seconds before remembering his urgency to pee.

After he was done with his business, he went to the backyard. There were almost thirty people enjoying the party, as the waiters walked around with appetizers in their hands. He scanned the place to find that hoor, but before that, Zaroon’s eyes fell on his friend and he shouted his name.