THIRTY FIVE

Ek tum ho jo kuch kehte nahi, Aur ek tumhari yaad hain jo chup rehti nahi

Aur ek tumhari yaad hain jo chup rehti nahi.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Qirat was working on some office files in her bedroom when Zaroon sneaked up behind her. He attacked the right side of her neck with his kisses, making her squirm. She tilted her head to the right side to stop him. That made her left side exposed, so he kissed her there.

"Zar," She giggled as his beard felt ticklish. "Don't do that. Let me work."

"You're doing your work. Let me do mine." He whispered and continued kissing her.

She concentrated on her work, but it was just too hard with everything he was doing. So she just snapped. "Zaroon, can you please just let me work?"

Her anger made him untangle himself from her and he left her alone. She was so focused on the work that she didn't realise that her words had left her husband hurt. It was not until an hour later, when her work finished, she realised how rude she had been. So she put the files away and went looking for him. He was on the lawn, drinking coffee. The entire house was silent since it was late at night. She went and back-hugged him. He stiffened when he felt arms around him, but then tried to shrug it off. But she was stubborn as well.

"Qirat, please." He said in a calm voice.

"I'm sorry, Zar." She rested her cheek on his back. "I was so focused on that file that I didn't realise I shouted at you."

He again tried to remove her hands from his chest, but she held him more tightly. Sighing, he turned around to look at her. Her face looked so ethereal in the moonlight, but one thing he didn't like was her eyes, which were shining with unshed tears. "Please don't cry." He whispered softly.

"I know ever since I've gotten the promotion, I have not been able to give you enough time." She said sadly. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry." He kissed her forehead. "Your work hours have obviously increased, and we're having trouble because it is a routine change for us. But I'm sure, in a few months we'd work out everything just fine."

"I don't want you to feel that my work is more important to me than you."

"Relax, I know that's not true." He kissed her forehead. "We'll figure it out, together."

They hugged each other and stayed like that for a long time.

"How about, a few months later, we take a second honeymoon?" Zaroon asked when they came back to their room.

Qirat smiled thinking of their first honeymoon to Hallstatt, which happened almost two years ago. Those two weeks still managed to make her smile fondly.

"That's a great idea. This time, you decide the place." She replied.

"We're going to some quiet place again. I need to stay indoors and see you naked all the time." He naughtily said, and his hands slowly worked on her clothes.

Feeling his fingers moving on her skin sensually, her lust was building. He got rid of her clothes and started kissing her all over her body, while his fingers played with her breasts. She was impatient, and didn't have time for foreplay. So she pulled his trousers down and urged him to enter her.

But he loved to tease her. So instead of his manhood, he entered his fingers inside.

"Zar," She moaned as he curled his fingers inside and her walls clenched. Soon her juices exploded. Then he flipped her over her stomach and folded her knees so that her ass was up in the air. He spanked her hard, making her cry in pleasure. He loved how erotic she sounded and spanked her again. Then he finally teased himself inside her womanhood and started fucking her. He had her hair wrapped around his hand as he moved in and out of her.

After a long time, they both were cumming. In all the urgency, she hadn't realised that he had not worn a condom. In the past two years, they had never had sex without condom, except for the time in Hallstatt. But he was well aware of what he was doing. He released himself deep inside her womb.

She had had a very long day in the office, so she was tired after just one round and slept in his arms. But he stayed up, looking at her beautiful face and thinking how long it was going to take before she got pregnant. Earlier, they had decided to wait because they weren't ready. And even now, they'd not talked about it. But lately, she had been sending him baby videos on social media, and he had taken on that hint. It was time for them to start a family.

The next day, when Qirat was in the office, her brain went back to yesterday night and it clicked with her that he didn't use a condom. For a second, she was shocked that he came inside her. But then her heart felt happy. She knew that she had started to crave for a baby. Her entire social media was filled with baby videos, and everytime she saw Adab and Mirhaan with their one and half year old Arhaam, she felt the urge to have a baby as well.

Zaroon and she had never had a talk about it, but when had they ever needed words to communicate with each other. He had understood her wish without her vocalizing or even realising it.

She opened the app for the period tracker in her phone and checked her ovulation period. It was supposed to start two days later. She did a happy mental dance.

They didn't talk about this topic even once, but after that day, they started to have sex without any protection.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

I know it was a short chapter! I'm sorry. I just couldn't write anymore.

Vote kar dena.