You Got Yourself A Sugar Daddy

It was now about 5pm, the girls had now officially became sober. "We should head out. Mom's probably expecting us to take her out to eat for dinner." "Yous going to have to change if you meeting with mama." "He's right, she's going to smell the weed."

"She's going to notice the outfit change." "Ok but we were at the house the last time she saw us. She could assume we just changed." "Ok, how do we sneak in without my sister seeing us?" "And risk your mom being there?"

"My closet is up for grabs," a now sober Faye smiled. She thought it was a good idea. "No offense but my mom would kill me if she saw me in a skirt that mini." Faye nodded, "yeah I get that, my mom wouldn't like it either." Fez smiled sadly at Faye.

Over the time she spent her, he heard her life story. Dad overdosed and mom kicked her out as soon as she started using. She had become Cluster girlfriend ever since. Cluster was all she knew. "We could go shopping."

"With what money," Lexi laughed. Maddy's mom only gave her money for necessities while Lexi would have to ask her mom for money and she couldn't right now. Maddy didn't get paid till tomorrow. Fez looked at Ashtray with hopeful eyes. Ashtray shook his head, he better not think about it.

Fez got closer to them and pulled out his wallet. "I gotcha shorty," he said catching the attention of the two. Lexi immediately shook her head, "no that's ok you don't have to." Ashtray seemed satisfied with her answer. She wasn't in it for the money.

"Nah, take it. It's a early birthday present for Maddy." Maddy smiled up at him, "thank you. He's a good guy." He was so happy he was sister and best friend approved.

He came to the conclusion Maddy was more of Lexi's sister than Cassie. With Cassie it seemed all me me me, with Maddy it seemed take turns. Ashtray frowned in his seat but he looked at the clock and realized the time. He got Fez's attention and pointed down at his watch. Fez started to panic when he realized the time.

He handed Maddy 900 dollars. "I don't want to kick you girls out but I need to get to business soon." The girls picked up what he was saying and nodded while grabbing their things. He walked them out to the door. "Thanks again Fez, really appreciate it."

"No problem, you got back stabbed and shit." "I still really appreciate it." There was a silence, Maddy nudged Lexi pushing her forward towards Fezco. "It was fun hanging out with you," Lexi whispered while looking at him through her eyelashes. Her shyness gave him a boost of confidence.

"What was that shorty? Couldn't hear you," he teased while titling up her face to make eye contact. Her skin was soft against his calloused hands. He wondered if she minded it. He also wondered if her lips were just as soft.

His touch gave her confidence. "I had a good time, we should hang out again." Maddy's mouth dropped, this was bold for Lexi. "I would love to," Fez said while stepping closer to her. Was Maddy going to experience Lexi's real first kiss?

Maddy knew Rue and Lexi practiced kissing their freshman year because Rue had told her. She was asking if Lexi felt uncomfortable after it and if she fucked up suggesting to practice French kissing. Lexi leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you again." Fez felt himself start to blush.

"No problem shorty," he said as he patted her head. She grabbed Maddy's hand and headed down the stairs. Fez facepalmed, 'really a head pat?'  "Really a kiss on the cheek?" "Don't rub salt on the wound," Lexi cringed at her own actions.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The girls entered the mall. "How much did he even give you?" "900 dollars, you got yourself a sugar daddy." Lexi ignored her comment and continued. "We have to give him most of it back."

"What? Why?" "That's a lot of money." "But he gave it to us." "It's still a lot of money to accept."

"That's not even one percent of how much he makes. He won't miss it. Now let's buy you date night clothes. And a birthday outfit for me." Lexi sighed as she was dragged around.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The girls didn't spend all the money but they did have a lot of bags to carry. They headed towards the car. "How do we expect all the shopping bags?" "I got paid." Truth was Maddy did get paid a lot for babysitting Theo.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

They arrived at the Howard house to see Suze watching her favorite show. Cassie came downstairs as she head the door open. Cassie smiled awkwardly at Maddy. Maddy smiled back. The two girls decided that if the plan would work, Maddy would have to pretend like nothing happened.

Which was hard for Maddy but she wanted this plan to work. Suze turned off the Tv once she noticed. "You girls went shopping?" Maddy nodded while going up to her practically adoptive mother to show her everything she bought. Meanwhile Cassie dragged Lexi to the kitchen.

"I know you know." "What about you and N-," she was cut off by Cassie's hand going over her mouth. "Why didn't you tell Maddy?" "Because I didn't want to be the one to break her heart in pieces." "They we're not together when it happened."

"But you need to respect girl code." "What girl code?" "Oh I don't know, maybe the don't f-," Lexi got interrupted by Maddy. "There you are. Your mom wants us to try on the clothes we got."

Lexi started to move. "Cas, you too, we got you some clothes. Hope it helps you discover your new style. I know you have been experimenting." Cassie smiled at her best friend while grabbing her hand and following.

She felt bad but Nate loved her. Nate and Maddy were toxic for each other. Nate's mom liked her not Maddy.