The Way Into Someone's Heart Is Through Their Stomach

"Finally! Y'all trying to get mugged?" Lexi softly glared at Rue, a warming to tell her to knock it off. She had also let go off Fez's arm. The both instantly missed the sparks they felt when they touched.

"Don't fuck around like that Rue." Fez unlocked the door letting Rue and Lexi in. "Make yourselves at home. I'll be right back." Fez went to check on the camera to make sure nothing strange happened while he wasn't looking.

"Do you think he left to go pop one after being so close to you?" Lexi groaned in disgust, "Rue you need to stop joking like that." "That man is head over heels for you. How do you know he's also not overly horny for you too." "Can we stop talking about Fez and him possibly being horny for me," Lexi said at the same time Ash came out of his room.

Ashtray was waking up from a nap to find something to eat. Preppy bitch and Rue's crazy ass were over right now? What time was it?! He decided to ease drop on the conversation instead of making himself known. "Come on, you can't tell me you don't think of him that way too."

"That's my business, Bennett." The preppy bitch had some attitude. "That's not a no," rue smirked. "Oh shut it!" Lexi turned red at the question.

"You are turning red! You do think about him in that way!" Ashtray scrunched his nose in disgust. He didn't want to think about him brother doing those things. Before Lexi could go off on Rue's nose ass Fez came in.

"I'm back," a clueless Fez made his way back to the girls. "So what brings you two to my crib at this time?" Lexi looked down at the floor ashamed. "Well I want to get high and I brought her along so you wouldn't get mad." "Nah rue you got to quit playing-," he said before he noticed her shaking her head.

He was made rue wanted to get high when he had already given her some stuff despite his guilty. He rather she take shit for him then from another drug dealer that didn't care about her. What if they tried selling her harder things or tried trafficking her?! He looked between Lexi and Rue. Right, Lexi didn't know Rue was using.

"Fine you can have a joint. Just because I really don't want to argue so late." He got up to go get a joint for her. Ash watched as Lexi scolded Rue. At least she wasn't trying to get with Fez to get the free hook up for her friends.

Despite his brother being a good, hardworking and handsome young man, all the girls hitting on him did it because he was a drug dealer. They wanted the hook up, fez being attractive was just a bonus for those hoes. Ash decided to make his presence know and he moved towards the living room. He fake yawned to make it look like he just woke up.

Lexi looked at a drowsy looking ashtray walking passed them an towards the kitchen. Fez came back in with a joint for Rue. "Yo Fez, we don't got no more Mac and Cheese boxes?" Fez got up and move to the kitchen, Lexi followed behind. Fez began trying to find a box.

"Damn I guess not. You want me to order something?" Lexi's eyes widened. They were going to waste money again? She loved food as much as the next person, but she also thought people should save money as much as they could.

"What do you have in your kitchen? I can't probably make something for you guys." The boys looked at her with widened eyes. She got nervous and tucked her hair behind her ear. Fez stuttered out, "o-oh umm... we umm... th-here's food-d in th-hoses c-cabinets."

The last time someone has cooked for them was when their Grandma was well. Since then they were fending for themselves. "The way into someone's heart isn't brought their stomach," a high rue whispered to herself. "Go sit down. I'll let you know when the foods ready."