Doe Eyed Brunette

The girls have tried on clothes, Suze constantly whistling and hyping the girls up. After that they went to Jumping Jacks for some food. They had discussed Maddy's birthday party plans. Her dad was going to be on the couch doing nothing and her mom was going to be busting her butt off working. So they knew she was going to be available and not to invite them to the party.

Lexi and Maddy had hid in the bathroom to talk about their plan. Maddy left around 7 to hatch her plan. She had to make sure Nate was going to her birthday party. She knew he would go after their last conversation. Lexi told her she would keep an eye on Cassie.

It was around 12:50 pm when Cassie sneaked out. Lexi sighed while shaking her head. She wasn't going to learn. Not even after they tried insinuating what a good friend Maddy was. Cassie had been on her phone anxious since 7 pm.

Lexi was going to go to sleep but she couldn't help but think about her own beau. Her own phone lit up. Who was texting Lexi at this time? She hoped it was him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rues 👧🏽🖍🥰

Hey Lex, I want to go to Fez's house

Rue do you realize what time it is?!

It's almost 1...?

Yeah. What do you want to do at Fez's
house at this time?

Talk

At 1 in the morning?

Those are the best times to talk

Ok, are you telling me this to make me j-
ealous or???

Because I'm your bestie not him 🥺

Of course you are :)

That's why I texted you

I'm confused

He's going to get mad if I show up

Still confused.

He won't be as pissed if I show up w-
ith a certain doe eyed brunette he s-
eems to be head over heels for 😏

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'Doe eyed brunette,' began to fill the teen's mind. Was this a nickname Rue made for her or was it Fez's nickname? Doe eyed? She was doe eyed? Did she really have beautiful innocent wide eyes?

She nervously grabbed her phone. She need Rue to confirm she was talking about her. Was she really doe eyed?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rues 👧🏽🖍🥰

Who?

You