Author's Note

Hello Angels, hope you all are doing just fantastic and great and to all my angels who are worrying about my health thank you so much for all your concern guys but now your Author is completely fine tho her meds are still on but she's doing great now so please don't worry and yes take a very good care of your self.
Now the thing about is updates, okay guys I've got a very bad news from your university that I've to submit my project work before of 24th of March or else I'll be getting a big zero out of hundred and this would make my parents disown me so basically till 24th I hardly would be Able to post any chapters am so sorry for that guys..
but to compensate you all ill be posting more than 4 chapters on my birthday that is on 27th of March 🤭. I'm so sorry for making you guys wait but I hope you guys will understand. if it wasn't for my projects I honestly would have posted a chapter atleast but I've not even started a bit of it and cos of my job I don't even get a chance for anything 😔. But I definitely will be posting more than 4 chapters on my birthday.

Now comes something which I myself wasn't expecting, I mean the person is so skilled and talented.
Actually she made a cover for my book and when I saw the cover its beyond beautiful.

talks_in_IQ148

hun this was the most beautiful thing I've ever encountered here on wattpad, I loved it.
To all my angels I request you to follow her and just support her in her works.

and about you hun, you definitely got all my support and If you need my help in any of the things like promoting your work or something feel free to dm me I'll be more than fortunate to do that ☺️.
Thank you so much Purple you angel 💜.

So my angels I'll take my leave now see you soon and I surely will be updating multiple chaps on 27th of March so stay tuned guys.
Purple you all guys 💜